'Bachelor' Jake

Repeat Offender

3/5/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka may or may not be juggling two women -- but he's only got one shirt! Scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Pavelka: Click to watch
We got Jake and Vienna Girardi leaving The Palm Restaurant in West Hollywood last night, where he was wearing the same blue mock turtleneck as the night before -- which he also wore on Jimmy Kimmel and Bonnie Hunt, which airs today.

At least he's faithful ... to his wardrobe.

Zuzu's Petals

What a stupid observation! Who cares what he is wearing. Maybe he has a dozen of those shirts. How is that different than Mike wearing a different black T-shirt every day.

christy

Right now Vienna is living a fantasy life. It will be interesting to see what happens when his 15 minutes of fame is over and she's sitting by herself - with no friends or family - in his Dallas apartment wondering if he's screwing around with a flight attendant. By her behavior on The Bachelor, it's obvious that she's insecure and the jealous type.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Pocket aces, bitch !!!

SuzyCreamCheese

Just what the world needs another fame whore.
We already have the Gosselins. I understand how it would have been horrible to tolerate Tenley's voice and obnoxious fakeness, but Vienna.....for the love of GOD!

sskiles

Ugh, and that turtleneck is freakin fug. Can't Vienna, The Bacheolor, ABC, DWTS...SOMEONE help him out w/his wardrobe and make sure a)he doesn't wear the exact same outfit on every TV appearance and 2)that he doesn't look like a total douche??

Colorado4US

Maybe we can fix him up with Kate the world's worse Mother Gosselin and they can live happily ever after as unemployed reality show actors and raise a group of unruly kids?
Seriously - how does a 'good pilot' get so much time off? I guess that says it all.

capitolhill

I completely agree with the post by Wendy. He does act or is a dweeb. I'm embarrassed for him when I watch him on Bonnie Hunt and other shows. He seems like there isn't much going on upstairs. He doesn't seem very bright. Someone asked who he is a pilot with - I think I read a small commute offshoot of Delta - something like Southweastern or something like that. I'm over the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows. The first season was cool but not since then. Yes, I think these two deserve each other. Vienna isn't a looker thats for sure. They must be desperate for people on Dancing With The Stars to have him on. He isn't bad looking but certainly not that attractive. He sort of reminds me of Aaron Eckart - the actor. Aaron is a really good looking guy in my opinion (more so than the Bachelor) but in interviews atleast he acts really goofy/dweeby and its a real turnoff. My two cents.

Lisa

He can deny being a fame whore all he wants but the fact that he's on DWTS will prove him wrong. TMZ says the price is first place gets $400,000 then the price goes down as you get booted off the show but you don't go home with less than $100,000.

rhbjorn

So he has a favorite sweater, so has 99% of not gay guys

tsv

Tools love trash.....

tsv

Is that a low blow to Tenley joining DWTS or what. He knows dancing is her pation

carol

Hopefully everyone will vote off Kate and this guy real quick from Dancing with the Stars. By the way, why are they are there anyway? - neither are Stars. Meryl Streep is a Star, Sandra Bullock is a Star, Clark Gable was a Star but these two - show should be calling Dancing with the Flunkies.

scott

reminds me of the seinfeld episode where jerry dates the girl who always wears the same dress - "does she have a closet full of them like superman?" i think the post from wendy hit it on the head when she made the tom cruise comparison. i'm sure everyone will be very surprised when they spilt (sarcasm).

kim

NERDleneck!!

pattijen

I usually stick up for the paparazzi since I like seeing pictures of my favorite celebrities. But this particular guy was rude and insulting by asking Jake about his being with his ex-girlfriend right in front of Vienna. Was he a TMZ photographer? If so, he should be fired.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments