'Bachelor' Jake

Repeat Offender

3/5/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka may or may not be juggling two women -- but he's only got one shirt! Scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Pavelka: Click to watch
We got Jake and Vienna Girardi leaving The Palm Restaurant in West Hollywood last night, where he was wearing the same blue mock turtleneck as the night before -- which he also wore on Jimmy Kimmel and Bonnie Hunt, which airs today.

At least he's faithful ... to his wardrobe.

d33

"...a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!"

jus'sayin

the last 2 bacheloers have been real pu$$y-S, give us a real man to watch!

d33

Yeah! Why don't they get the kind of rough & tumble kind of guy for us to watch?? F$&*@!ing pansies!

rico

This guy is so GAY......

bbman

If you look carefully at the video, I think he is wearing the shirt backwards. Notice the square pull on the fabric from the label just below the collar.

MJ

What DO these two find to talk about? They both seem seriously stupid. Pity their kids, if they ever get around to having any. They would certainly come from a very shallow gene pool. More like a gene puddle...

Jay

He is a tool. I could never see the appeal of this guy. Worst dresser ever!! Yesterday I saw a picture of him wearing jeans, WHITE sneakers and a leather coat. May he an Vienna have many short, cross-eyed, fugly dressed babies together!

srg

CHEESE= CHEESE
TRASH = TRASH
they are made for each other

Lori

If I were Jake I would look long and hard at a mate that would sit by the fireplace and hold my hand through a bad time, be it a death in the family, or terminal illness of myself or a loved one. Tenely was without a doubt the woman how would have done this, a woman of substance. For some reason I don't see Vienna as this type. she would be outta here!! Just my opinion. When does this guy work? if he is a pilot. never? I thin Ali got lucky she ducked out.

stark

is he stuck in the 90's? who still wears mock turtlenecks, yet alone 2 or 3 days in a row? that guy is such a tool

Lisa

I saw them on Ellen yesterday and on the Bonnie Hunt show today. They are so damn fake it makes me sick. Just the way they talk, act, their voices, the way they look at eachother..It isn't real..It looks like they're on a soap opera gazing into eachothers eyes..

THINK TANK

MOMMY made him2 wears dhats...mommy use2make me wearz one anytime i gets my thoat slit& that was all dha time till i started wearing roller blades

???????????????????????

if he dosent change his shirt..can u imagine the underwear he has on...most likely hes been wearing the same pair for weeks...

skylar

It must be horrible having paps yell stuff at you like that when you're just trying to start a relationship. Disgusting. He may have made a bad choice, but it's his to make, and I hope it works out for them.

lookyloo32

He may be weird but he's not stupid. He went to a Texas college for Engineering. And she graduated from college in Florida. Their relationship is not our business and why are we compelled to break it down? Negativity never wins.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments