« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom

3/5/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger Sexual AssaultThe woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia nightclub.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the woman told cops she was inside the restroom of Capital City nightclub when the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback entered and allegedly assaulted her.

We're told Roethlisberger has still not been charged with a crime.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

THINK TANK

he got my dumper once when I was`nt drunk

Rick

LOL. Go Stoolers! I think Big Gay WANTS to go to jail.

rico

Just another douch bag athlete......

THINK TANK

why do only rich guys rape? does it pay more than if a poor slump gets pumppped full of greavies?.she should`nt have gone into the ladys room everyone thats where rich guys lunk@ waiting to rape some dirt dirt HO.He can buy anything he wants and his witch says it was her?.

Wow

Again?!

This is like the second time in less than 12 months that he's been accused of sexually assaulting a girl.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

bel

This is his second allegation in under a year...someone please clip this man's balls to keep him out of heat.

Thesaurus

Yeah, he looks like a dude that would rape a chick in the bathroom if you ask me.

Todd da Man

I totally do NOT believe this! Like some guy is just going to walk into the ladies bathroom and start raping some stranger. Yes, I could believe this if this was [name your favorite NBA player here / rap singer]. But a high profile QB like Ben? No way!

This is no different then the bogus rape allegation that was made against MN Twins star Kirby Puckett (and my own personal sports hero!!). He had to endure the humiliation of a trial before getting a not guilty verdict.

Didn't somebody else also claim that Ben raped them, too, out in Vegas or Reno? Yeah, I don't think so.

THINK TANK

he`s a real lady and she`s a ho lookin4$ where dah helly is dah security guard ON THE TAKE payed off..he needs to hire harvey to defend him NO ONE F`s with Dah JJ`s

gutsygirl

Prove it!

THINK TANK

it`s the ladys room...she is no lady and he is a rich sob...stay the hell at home put in your own bar pay4 your hos

hot snot

yea...like Ben has to assault some skank in the filthy bathroom. Please. She is just angry he didn't take her to his place or get a penthouse suite. She just wants money and is a lying SKANK

charlie vegas

this is all bs. I dont beleive it. Crap people just want to make a quick buck and be famouse on others expense.

ZR

I read the title and laughed....why would a rich quarterback from the best franchise in professional sports rape a girl in a bathroom? Seriously...this is just some Bimbo tryin to make a buck.

echo384

You are telling me that there is an empty ladies room in a bar?
Please, I have never seen an empty ladies room in a bar!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments