« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Roethlisberger's Reps: Allegations Are Untrue

3/5/2010 7:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben RoethlisbergerBen Roethlisberger's reps are denying that the Steelers quarterback sexually assaulted a woman in Georgia last night, this according to ProFootballTalk.com

According to the report, Ben's reps, "wouldn't comment as to whether Roethlisberger was in fact accused of sexual assault, just that the allegations were untrue and the events in question did not happen."

As TMZ first reported, a young woman accused Big Ben of sexually assaulting her in the women's bathroom of a local nightclub early this morning.

So far, no charges have been filed.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ender024

Sexual assault alligation follow this football player around like a bad case of athletes foot.

Ouch.

victorpark

I don't think there's a bigger dope on this earth than this jackoff...

Kathy

This is rediculous! Some whore wanting a payday~ Hopefully the police will recognize this and do a thorough investigation...

Mags

Well, what are they going to say..."We confirm that Ben has raped someone yet again" ?????

MORONS

PLEASE TMZ IF YOU CAN POST A PIC OF THE WOMAN...THE FACTS ARE IN THE LOOKS...PRETTY BABE & UGLY FAT SLOB....I THINK WE HAVE A CASE FOR AN INVESTIGATION...I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE RICH OR FAMOUS...IF YOU'RE UGLY YOU'RE UGLY...I'M SORRY TO ALL OF BEN'S FANS BUT THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE A RAPIST

RonBurgundy

1 Superbowl Title...
2 Rape Accusations...

0 Hall of Fame votes...

tiv

Oh my god TMZ this is your big news of the day ? ruining someone elses life with no real facts about anything wow sad that this is all you have isnt it ?

Steelag70

TMZ is just throwing stuff out there. According to Milligeville PD, Ben was NOT named by the alleged victim, and he's not even been questioned by authorities as of yet. According to authorities the alleged victim said it was a "white male, 6'5", 241 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes". Hmmm...why would you say 241 lbs instead of just 240?? Sounds fishy to me. Ben has a house in that area, so I'm sure he has been ther numerous times. REPORT RESPONSIBLY TMZ!!

Jerry Martin

Does anyone in their right mind really expect him to admit raping the skank?

gutsygirl

Harvey...why do fall for this every time?

kromen

I've been to many clubs on many nights and the one thing is constant; a long line for the women's bathroom. If this did happen, where are the witnesses that were standing outside?

TMZ hits a new low

This in today: Ben Roethlisberger's people state he did not rape another woman. Yes, this is just the kind of guy the Steelers need hanging around. Everytime I saw him this past season, which was rare since I think he sucks, I got sick. I feel really bad for both women, because it's presumed they're lying whores. Maybe management will get a clue and lose this dirt bag off their team, who seems to get involved in a lot of weird "consensual" situations. ROTFLMAO

KAntonio

Easiest way for a women to get a chunk of Bens $110.000.000, is to make accusations. She just wants a big payday! Big Ben is successful and hey, what does she have to lose? Maybe he'll pay her to shut up. Women are like that! Easy fricken "meal ticket" A guy can't even be a superstar without someone tryin to get to him. He'll be found innocent of all charges! Go Steelers! Hey Ron; That would be 2 time superbowl champion. Not 1. I believe that totals 6. Steelers rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kasey

@Chenlin5255
Stop posting that nobodies gonna bye ur crappy sh*t a$$hole,
espicially if ur post it on TMZ.
no offense Harvey