Beyonce & Jay-Z

Rock the White House

3/5/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay-Z and Beyonce visited their good friend President Barack Obama at the White House on Thursday ... and from the looks of it, Hova felt right at home underneath the presidential seal.

Beyonce and Jay-Z
While they didn't announce their candidacy, Bey & Jay -- along with Tina Knowles, Trey Songz and the rest of their entourage -- did snap a couple of pics inside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Jigga is in a head of state of mind.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

that.is.all

And people wonder why America is falling apart.

patilee

I'm just happy to see that the President seems to have so much time on his hands. All the problems must be solved.

that.is.all

Some rich drug/thug, great and his fake wife fake singer.

that.is.all

What a disgrace.

Bobby

@Happy Trails- If the country were falling apart I think it would be because of nimrods like you... Jay-Z takes a picture at the White House and in your pea-brain logic, this is cause for collapse of a government?
I didn't know trailer parks were getting internet connections these days retard... oops I said the R word.

Bobby

To all you haters: First, you are comedy. Second, they are more successful than anybody in your trailer trash clan or inbred family will EVER be. Don't be mad at them. Hate your parents for your disgusting genes.

Should we go into the thugs and cronies that visited Bush on a daily basis? Oh, we can't. They hid that information. Oh well.

Bobby

@Happy Trails- Oh wow. Where's the evidence detective?... Look if I was an inbred moron with no air conditioning in my trailer, I'd be mad too and trying to blame my miserable existence on someone else... Hey why not black people... If Bush had Garth Brooks at the White House I don't think you'd be mad, right?

Lady G

How on earth do people assume because some of us find it RIDICULOUS that this photo is even surfacing, that people are from trailer parks? I am from an extremely affluent area, and I find this to be absurd. The President should be working, not trying to look "cool." He will be out second term, thank God.

samantha

You know...i dont like jayz I dont like his music and i do agree/he is a thug..that being said the Pres has to have friends..he is allowed this..i do however wished he had better friends then Jayz...this pic says hey..i am at 1600 penn ave..makin decisions and sh*t and i dont think we want that..oh an the Pres has not followed through with any of his promises..way to go barack..i am lovin this change

Lady G

Furthermore, even if I were not from an affluent area and I had nothing and lived in a box, I would still know this picture is a joke. Shame, shame, shame on Obama. Failing miserably.

oL0

If this is a glimpse of our future I'm moving to Canada and taking my double wide with me.

I am Me

Jay Z, what an idiot, he made lots of money, good for him, can he sing, no, not really.. he talks to beats, not sing, not rap, look at him sitting in the presidents chair. what an a-hole

that.is.all

I'll volunteer my services.

Bobby

Lady G- Do you find it mildly interesting that Obama is NOT even in the picture?

You guys are geniuses.

GDV

Thugs in the White House. Utter lack of respect for the office . I voted for Obama and plan to again but still and all this shows an utter lack of respect for the office.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments