« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre -- Faith Before Football

3/5/2010 12:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brett Favre is 40 years old -- but he definitely ain't over the Hill.

Brett Favre: Click to watch
The Minnesota Vikings quarterback and his wife were on a double date last night with country music power couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill at Mastros -- where Brett's lips were still sealed on his future in football.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Riaan

Brett doesn't read this, but for those of you on the shoutout about his clothes.... You wear what makes you comfortable, Brett, myself and others obviously feel way more comfy when dressed casual.

yoli

Brett Favre should humble himself a little, he thinks that his mothers biological family in san diego is not good enough for him or that all they care about is his fame and money, which is far from the truth, I know for a fact that at least where one of these family members are concerned all he wanted was to have a relationship since he is only child and does not know his father or any memebers of his fathers family, tho one family member that this person ever felt close to is bretts biological grandmother(audrey) who until about 2years ago lived in a low income apartment complex in national city california

lilian

i know some more interesting games it's to exchange photos with strangers, that's really interesting and easy, if you are interested in it you may email me at lilian@ipal.com

Packer Man Forever

Try Beating the PACKERS this year. I've been a packer fan 46 years
and I really worshiped you mr farve. As far as I am concerned you are a TRAITOR. The Pack had to move on, not sit and wait. Who will you play for this year? UNC, DUKE?. By the way I sent your PACKER jersy the the vikings...................TRAITORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O'Dee

Part of being a successfull multi-millionare is getting to wear whatever you want, if I had his kind of money you'd never get me out of my flip-flops and sweats! Though small for a footballer, he IS over six-foot tall and probably gets noticed for his size and casual clothes, then recognized (and pestered) for being Favre -hence the b.g.!

TYRANT

Well Faith did blow it at the awards that year.... on national television. I saw it happen that year. She said she was kidding? Yup, sho did. Carrie Underwood is so hot. Still! Voice for days! When Tim Mc Graw was asked who his idol was he said... Pres. Bill Clinton.... ????? What a dunce. This was right after the whole Monica affair and he was not joking around. ???? just goes to show ya, these folks are real sharp. Sharp like a stick of butter.

Susan

I like Brett Favre, but at first glance it does look like he is grossly underdressed. I think he has been spoiled a little too long.

mo

Morally better than the black sport stars.

Kris

Wow do you people read or think what you type. First of all when should someone dress up if thee comfortable being themselves.? Are you a control freak where you think you can change people? !
And who cares about the names like it's any of your business. I think you should worry more about your own lives and quit reading and beliving all the gossip.

wtew

Does Brett have anything in his wardrobe with a collar?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2