« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

The First Unstaged

Golf Photos

3/5/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods is golfing like a man possessed -- hitting ball after ball after ball at the golf course near his home in Isleworth ... and TMZ has obtained the first unstaged photos of Woods back in action.

Woods hit the course yesterday with two male companions and practiced his ass off from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM -- working on everything from drives to pitches and putts.

We're told Tiger's session was uninterrupted -- and he seemed completely focused throughout the entire grueling workout.

As we previously reported, sources in Isleworth tell us Tiger is dead set on competing for the Tavistock Cup -- which will be held at the same Isleworth golf course where he's practicing.

And with that news ... Phil Mickelson probably needs a fresh pair of undies.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jerry Martin

Eat it, Simon!

MORONS

AND THEY SAY HE WAS A SEX ADDICT? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE TOUR

Stupididy at its best

I am a fan and always be no matter what. Your private life is yours and people should mind their own business.
By the way you look great on these pictures.

Boneeta

Mike/Harvey,

How much money did this photographer make for these unstaged photo's. He/she probably made ALOT considering they were unstaged??
thanks

Matthew

Whew... thank God Tiger can now get back to living a normal lie... I mean life.

King

The city is a jungle, you better take care
Never walk alone after midnight
If you don't believe it you better beware
Of me

I am behind you, I always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger

The city is a nightmare, a horrible dream
Some of us will dream it forever
Look around the corner and try not to scream
It's me

I am behind you, I always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger

Yellow eyes are glowing like the neon lights
Yellow eyes, the spotlights of the city nights

I am behind you, I always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger

The city is a prison, you never escape
You're forever trapped in the alleys
Look into the shadows and you'll see the shape
Of me

I am behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger

Yellow eyes are glowing like the neon lights
Yellow eyes, the spotlights of the city nights

I am behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger
And if I meet you, what if I eat you, I am the tiger
I am behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger
Tiger, tiger, tiger!

Lame, right? I never understood why ABBA were popular.

Icebaby

TMZ, THE PLACE WHERE TIGER WOODS AND MJ NEWS IS NONSTOP!

danger baby

He's not getting loved up at home, according to some recent news sources (move in or no move in), so all that energy has go to go somewhere. According to sources, Elin is moving in "in name only", the purpose of which is to help T regain the sponsorships. This is ALL very, very planned. Once again, T proves the public a gullible fool.

danger baby

You are so Clueless it make me sad.

************

3. Go Tiger. Come back please. Golf without you is soooooooooo boring. I'm glad to hear Elin has given you another chance. Don't blow it this time because there won't be a third chance.
By the way you look great on these pictures.

Posted at 3:25AM on Mar 5th 2010 by Tigress

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/tiger-woods-photo-unstaged-golf-course-isleworth-club/1#c25988314#ixzz0hIJqPg9H

danger baby

How much was Elin paid to join in on this little 'happy family together once again' PR stunt? Ask yourself. I have now lost respect for both of them. Ugh.

kategos

Darlene

Lets get on to someone or something more interesting! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

lisa

"fresh pair of undies..." hahaha

NotJustAnotherName

TMZ=Tigers Material Zone, LOL

Tyrone Jefferson

I hope he gets back on tour soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments