Armed Cops

at Jackson Estate

for Burglary Call

3/6/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Armed LAPD officers swarmed around the Jackson Estate tonight on foot and in the air, but it turned out to be much ado about nothing -- the perfect ending to a crazy week at the Encino home.

Jackson
Around 9:00 PM PT, at least five officers entered through the front gate of the compound with shotguns drawn -- while an LAPD chopper circled overhead. Cops tell us they were responding to a burglary in progress call.

But everything was fine once they got on the grounds. We're told the emergency call -- which came from outside the house -- was a false alarm.

No word on exactly which Jacksons were home during the raid.

L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services investigators have been at the Jackson home all week over that whole stun gun thing with Jermaine's son Jaafar.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39

Daphne Lorincz

If she truly had concerns her children might be in the company of a pedophile, why would she defend MJ in a court of law? She did this after saying on tape that she feared that her 'fears might have happened' (her children may already been molested). No one involved with a huge celebrity gives an interview to Pat O'Brien and says something like that without knowing full well the effect it would have. This interview was calculated to bring MJ back to the bargaining table. Like vultures smelling blood, she and her attorneys moved in for their pound of flesh/kaching.

Posted at 12:25PM on Mar 8th 2010 by danger baby

Perhaps the biggest mistake was to marry her & now she has legal standing in everything involving the children. I absolutely do not think there was any love connection between the two. Sorry, I'm not a big fan of hers. No matter how u look at it, there's $$$ involved when it comes to the kids & her.

Missy

Debbie offered to give MJ children of his own,he didn't "buy" them. Debbie has said she did not want to be a mother,the children did not call her mom because she didn't want them to. These children have Jackson blood flowing in their veins,they are his!

danger baby

Well said. He was not so clueless when it came to blanket's birth.

****************

Perhaps the biggest mistake was to marry her

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/06/jackson-estate-armed-cops-respond-lapd-encino-burglary/41#comments#ixzz0hcZmDLxR

Cher

test

Angela

I am not in LA, but it was cold there at this time...the cops are wearing short sleeves...i hope it's the right word...my english isn't so good...
It looks like a planned video...i wonder when it was made....
It lokks like a summer night to me.

danger baby

Again, what to believe? But this article says that she did renegotiate the deal with MJ around the time of the 2005 trial. It reports an agreement that she would give up her custody fight for $6.5 million over ten years. If true, she is receiving about $600K per year until 2015.

danger baby

Someone was looking for this clip...not sure if they posted the query on this board or another one, but this is the clip they were asking about, I believe. Hope they see this. Excuse 'news of the world's' silly caption.

danger baby

Debbie Rowe claims Michael wanted nothing more to do with her after she was no longer able to have children.

fan

Come on. Cher. You said Prince didn't have vitiligo like anyone who did research about Prince's vitiligo had no idea. Whether you like it or not, Debbie & Schaffel are not the negligent leeches who brought down Michael. MJ refused to trust anyone except Katherine. We now know the consequence.
Katherine & his siblings wouldn't force help for MJ. They feared him & ignored him. Talking about helping was NOT REAL ACTION. That's obvious.
Michael agreed with Katherine, so he trusted every kid at Neverland. He said proudly that he was just like Jesus & child-like. Dangerous when you don't have a history of avoiding pain.
He forgave Chandler. MJ still denied that Gavin Arviso chose to hurt him.
When you're willing to attend court, lose your money for criminals & take hospital drugs to do concerts which "please your family", you better be prepared for death.

Cher

Regarding #611:
-Not sure what you're talking about. Please reread my post as you have me confused with someone else. I never stated that Prince didn't have Vitiligo. I had read about that awhile back but made no comment on it as I've always been on the team that believes MJ3 are biologically Michael's. As some are quick to point out on here, Michael could be narcissistic at times, what genius isn't? But he also was a person who was intrigued with the physiology so I could see him wanting to know how children of his genetic makeup would turn out. I think a person of Michael's calibre and gifts would understandably be interested in what they would pass on to their children. All of that being said, even if they proved MJ3 wasn't his children, I could care less because he was something more important than a biological father, he was the one who cared, loved, protected and supported them..he was their DAD!
As for your comments about Katherine and what took Michael down, DO YOUR RESEARCH! If you spent half the time researching than you do posting negative rants about what Michael did to his face and all, we would all benefit. Not to mention the fact that anybody worth their salt knows how Michael changed his appearance and most could care less because it's what's inside that counts. There's a ton of research posters have even done on this board. Have you ever taken time to read some of the links they furnished? If you did your research, you would know that there's a strong circle of "frenemies" Michael had that had nothing to do with Katherine. Jermaine had a lot of connections with these people, but Katherine was definitely not in the loop. The only thing with Katherine is that she was the one person Michael truly loved and trusted so maybe some could've tried to use her to get to Michael--like Joe J. did, but I doubt anyone else got to Katherine like that. If anything, I think Katherine was wary of anyone who wasn't family or church related.
Furthermore, you have to stop portraying Michael as this wimpy, sad "ready to give it all up and die" character. I know, I can't tell you what to do or how to feel but get this: Michael was a genius who was always in charge of his destiny, but he acknowledged God as the author and finisher of that destiny. Problem is, you make the same mistake as many others including Tohme, AEG, Sony, Tom Barrack, and even members of his family made about Michael: because he was down for the count after 2005 Trial and dropped everything to flee to Bahrain while his empire was on the decline, they ASSUMED he would never overcome this and move on. Thing is, if you research the period after he came back from Bahrain, you'll realize he had gotten his second wind...Bahrain did for him just what he needed it to do--it refreshed him and reminded him of what his purpose in life was: To entertain and spread love to the world...and he was the only star of his calibre that was able to take on the world in this manner, and with his spirit renewed and his children supporting and cheering him on, he would've done it. Of course, I'm sure he had some concerns but who wouldn't? Noone had ever attempted a Tour even close to the level the 02 promised to be...if you saw TII you already know this. Bottom line, yes there were a lot of people who hurt Michael, including himself as he's human just like you and I, but I really don't think there was any sadness and self-depracating going on with him after 2008 because by then he was too busy rebuilding his life and career to wallow in self pity. He had moved on...please move on with him...with love, L.O.V.E.
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U2INFINITY...

fan

Cher. I'm not here to scold you.
Let's not pretend I don't know what you wrote.
If you don't know what you wrote, then my apology.
Let's not mention how Mike was genius everytime someone comments with something unpleasant about him. No one told you to "stop ranting & give a break" just ecause they don't like what you wrote. I don't see you scolding the people who said Paris isn't Debbbie Rowe's biological kid. Gee, I wonder why.
I wrote that Prince had vitiligo.

Your posts:
You know Prince doesn't have Vitiligo, how? Have you seen him disrobe? This is what I'm talking about--utterly ridiculous!

They say Prince is extremely computer savvy so I'm sure he knows everything there is to know about his surrogate mom by now. And that's another thing--although I do think they used Debbie's egg for Prince, I'm not sure about Paris...I don't really see the resemblance between them--at least not as strong as Prince's resemblance.

fan

Just because you always defend Katherine doesn't mean Michael was helped by her when he needed her desperately. He cried when he celebrated holidays. Why did feel so much guilt and mentioned that in his TV special? It was because she raised him not to celebrate Christmas.
He obviously made the bad drug decisions when his friends
told him Propofol was deadly. Why didn't she pay attention to her "precious son"? Now he's dead, suddenly it's only Jermaine & his bad son hurting Michael's kids. MJ died by his actions, which hurt his kids. You can look for justice as a fan but that won't punish anyone else for MJ's death. You're not exactly all positive as a fan either.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39