Kate Gosselin Busted for Speeding ... Again

3/6/2010 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate GosselinWe're going to find out soon if Kate Gosselin has two left feet, but already know she's got one lead foot -- because she was busted again for speeding.

Gosselin got a ticket on February 21 in Latimore Township, PA for going 73 mph in a 55 mph zone. But Kate didn't let it linger -- she pled guilty just five days later and paid a $155.50 fine.

Kate did almost the exact same thing back in November 2009 and paid a $109.50 fine.

Tinalouise

#34.. You are a real idiot if you think anyone would be jealous of Kate!!BTW.. I do go to the gym and I know plenty of women who have kids, look amazing and actually care about their kids. Kate is a bitch and no one would ever want to be her..well you probably do. Loser

Lisa

I hope her kids weren't with her. That's dangerous. I don't care who you are..going that fast with children is just wrong. Even if they weren't with her, that's alot over the limit.

Lisa

Number 37..yeah she was doing 73...In a 55!!!!! It wasn't like she the limit was 65 or 70.
You're an idiot if you think it's ok she did 73 with the kids because it wasn't 100. I'm sure you wouldn't do that.

moveover

TinaLouise ... thank you for stepping up and showing us all an example of exactly the type of woman I was talking about. Your comments reflect less on Kate Gosselin and more on who YOU are. You have my sympathy.

Elvis Twin

She looks like the sister on "That 70's show". An old version.

He, He, She's Old

aj

who cares about this fame whore-stay home with your kids,close your mouth, and close that cavern between your legs

Jessica

Too bad a a steel pillar wasn't in her path. Hopefully its only a matter of time.

JonIsBipolar

OMG Big Deal...............You CRAZY HATERS are going to have a F..king Heart Attack over Kate getting a dang speeding ticket. Ha Ha....... You Haters are the best entertainment on the internet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica

Kate believes she is above the law.

Jessica

kate is a miserible human being. I hope her Toyota has the accelerator and braking problems as well.

Pat M

Just when I thought she was going away.....DWTS goes and puts her on their list as a "STAR". I hope she gets booted first. I can't stand this self absorbed witch. Maybe she can hook up with TIGER she's starting to look like the kind of skank he digs...

Colorado4US

Child Services needs to take the kids away. It's bad enough that their mother isn't raising them, now she is an endangerment to them. Gawd I'm sick of this overexcused skank

scotty

F all these folks. if john were a real man he would have nipped you along time ago and you 2 prob wouldnt even be together. fact is , u r and w/lots of good kids to set examples for. i hope you work out the diffs but most people cant forgive,

SoCal Razzles

8. that's what Kendra Wilkinson is going to look like when she's old..

Posted at 3:43PM on Mar 6th 2010 by M

**********

LMAO you nailed it...

Pam

Kate's always preaching that she wants to set a good example for her kids ( hence going on DWTS ). But if you ask me, she sets a piss poor example about driving.

Remember when she backed into someone at the grocery store a couple years ago and drove away? She claimed she didn't stop because she was too famous and didn't want to create a stir.

I hope she falls on her face on DWTS. Hate her!