Sofia Vergara

I See London, I See France

3/6/2010 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Modern Family" hottie Sofia Vergara is a sheer beauty.

0305_sofia_getty-1

While at an event in L.A. the other day, the ridiculously gorgeous 37-year-old showed off her dangerous curves -- and a little more -- in a formfitting dress that left little to the imagination.

Ay Dios Mio!

Wanda W.

Well at least she was wearing panties ! So many out there in lala land do not ! One question......... WHO THE HELL IS SHE NOW?

stalker

Ziggy

Tight dress with white panties is tacky. I don't care how beautiful a woman is. She looks tacky and cheap.

Ziggy

17. THE WOMAN DOESN'T KNOW HER DRESS IS A SEE THROUGH, SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO TELL HER AND A GOOD FRIEND WOULD.

Posted at 7:40AM on Mar 6th 2010 by chev

Of course she knows its see through. She has mirrors in her mansion and people around her who have eyes.

BeBe

Safia does not have diva "airs" - she does not have implants and her hair is naturally blond. I do not think the dress is sheer. it looks like a shiny reflection of the flash in this monitor.

BeBe

If someone wants to see safia on her very first work, a pepsi commercial. Its not in engllish but it is very self explanatory. she was like 17 and very skinny.

Marla

It's funny how some people claim the do not know who the person in the picture is and still make comments. There's no excuse for ignorance at this time of globalization, search in Google or Wikipedia. Even to have some fun reading about celebrities you have to use your brain, or are you the type that takes for true everything you read in tabloids without questions.

t.

at least shes wearing them...

Wayne

I love her.She's so sexy and gorgeous and does a good job on the show.People wear these dresses and don't realize the intense lights of these red carpet events show right thru them.She is wearing panties so it's not that shocking

Elizabeth

at least she's wearing panties.

debbie

She is sexy, she is funny, she is a good actress. I love her!
Poor Darlene above -- wants so hard to trash someone, but then only makes herself look stupid by not knowing how to spell. My sympathies, Miss Misanthrope.

Lisa

That sux..With all the people helping her get ready, how can not one person notice?

Michelle

Rhode I loved Knights of Prosperity. She was awesome on that show. As for this picture, I'm starting to think photographers are using this lighting to get these pictures. If you've ever wore a dress like this you know it's not see through at all until people light it up. And even now you have to strain to see her underwear which I think is kind of crass.

criss

Damn, she's fine!

joana

If she would have known the dress was see-through, ANY woman (who isn't a slut), would have known to put a black thong instead of her white one... I do NOT think they knew it was sheer. It happens to all women, even with a blouse.

She is pretty hot for someone who is turning 38yrs old