Kelly Clarkson

Takes Pee Break

During Concert

3/7/2010 2:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some people can hold it. Kelly Clarkson is not one of those people.

Kelly Clarkson

Kelly was performing in Germany on Friday night when she mysteriously disappeared from the stage during a song. The band covered for her for a bit before she finally returned. She finished the song and then admitted, "I'm really sorry, I had to pee."

Such a lady.

DJ

The original hd-video in full length is on youtube: Kelly clarkson - How I feel (Save you interrupted)- Hamburg 2010

Lucy

I can not believe some of the hateful comments I'm reading! The girl had to go. Not the best time? yes Will someone be hurt becoz' she peed? NO Get over it, it's a natural human function. And I have news for you fat-haters...skinny people pee too!

Brian

I have seen other stars do this... like Brooks & Dunn. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Brian @ www.thecelebritycafe.com

ant

its crazy da hatefull coomments on r TMZ lol really who really has class if WE come here for news lol n leave hate comments about how someone should act lol

Straight Talkin Texan

I think the problem is the words she chose to use. I live in a town near where Kelly is from, and some girls think it's cute, folksy, hip, or whatever to say "pee." However, that's just crude. It's more ladylike to say (if you MUST share your bodily functions with other people) that you had to go to the bathroom.

Annie

WTF! Some people are too stupid for words...Everyone has to go to the bathroom at one time or another and I would rather someone do if off stage than on...and by the way it works this way for everyone, not just fat people. Everything I read one of these blogs, I'm amazed that it appears that some people have nothing better to do with their life than read about people they don't like and write hateful things. I don't waste my time reading about people I dislike!

DJ

We all loved Kellys show here in Hamburg, Germany! And the bathroom break was just funny and we love her even more for that and the charming way she explained what happened! Whats wrong with you people? Where does all the hate come from? As you can see in the full Video, nobody is booing or hating on her. Everybody is waiting for her to return and cheered when she finally did:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmr1eHi2HQ
It disgusts me what this site and your comments are trying to make out of it!

Top Grade Acai

i just cant believe miley cyrus sold more recored than kelly clarkson,chris daughtry,clay aiken, and even jenifer hudson...i know that her fan base is mostlyu based on 11 year old girls but still,bit@h sold 15 million records and is selling out stadiums.

Brand new acai

Kelly Clarkson is very famous singer in Hollywood.I love her voice very much. And she is also so beautiful...

weylinx

I love Kelly Clarkson's new song

HAMMER77777

she should do it on me..a real turn on

Dakota

she needed to pee get the **** over it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3