Mo'Nique -- The Face of Victory

3/7/2010 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is the face Mo'Nique made last night outside Philippe Chow in West Hollywood yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

It's also the face she'll be making later on tonight when she wins the Academy Award.

You've been warned.

that.is.all

Shelly, yes I do. The Oscars are so mediocre these days, mostly made for Lifetime movie stuff with C list actors.

There are a FEW exceptions to the rule, actor-wise, however, there are no movie stars living that actually do make movies.

don't believe it

I cant stand the raciest pig ....Its OK to be a racist if your black but don't dare let something slip out of your mouth if your white ...Blacks love to scream racism over nothing ...

don't believe it

Looks like a lot of people cant stand her and I feel the same way ...

eric

don't you just love how it's ok for black people to look like cows and be accepted. imagine if she was white. she'd be ridiculed, as her fat az.z. should be.

Jessica

you go giiirl

TT

I cannot STAND her! I wish she would just go away! YUCK!!!!!!!!

TT

What happened to Hollywood stars being beautiful and glamorous? You know, thin, elegant and attractive...what happened?? I would never pay money to see this hot mess! Not ever!!!!!

TT

Queen, get over yourself!!!! She is a hot mess!!!!!

r00t4rd3d

Funny , thats also the face I make when I look at her and her disgusting legs.

Michelle

I didn't think that movie was that great. Honestly I don't even know why Mo'Nique was nominated, I thought she was horrible in it, but that's just my opinion. I liked that girl Gabby though, she was pretty good. I used to like Mo'Nique, but she annoys the crap out of me now, especially when she speaks. She always sounds like she's preaching, I can't stand it.

J Byrd

MONIQUE WINNING AN OSCAR? HAA! WHY NOT GIVE THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR TO MARTIN LAWRENCE OR SNOOP DOGGIE DOG? THE ACADEMY HAS CHEAPENED THE OSCAR WITH MONIQUE WINNING AN OSCAR. WHAT A JOKE. IT'S NOT EVEN A PRESTIGIOUS AWARD ANYMORE. ANY CRAPPY ACTOR CAN WIN IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE GABOUREY SIBIDE IS EVEN NOMINATED. OH, I SEE NOW, OPRAH AND HER $$$$ MADE IT HAPPEN. UGGHH, ANOTHER BIG FAT PIG....

V-4-Vendetta

Was this role really a stretch for her? Was her character proud of her nasty hairy legs too?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2