Saddam Hussein

Has Arrived

To The Oscars ...

3/7/2010 9:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh ... wait ... no, that's just Antonio Banderas.

0307_antonio2_tvg-1

Jessica

Saddam forgot his rope

moonflower502

Fine, if he's doing a movie, then stay the f___ home! Yuck. Why are these two at the Oscars anyway? They don't have anything to promote. I can't figure out who's face looks more disgusting, but I'm going to have to go with hers. Double yuck.

radarluv

I nearly puked!!! What the heck happened to him?? He went from sexy to creepy. He can never ever say anything bad about Melanie"s looks.
So sad too bad!!!

Homer

...Has Arrived to The Oscars...???
Crimes against grammar by people employed in mass media should carry actual penalties, like death by hanging, if it would be up to me, just sayin'.

PolarBear

Perhaps only PhotoShop could be responsible for getting Saddam Hussein within a foot of a woman's right breast. He's kind of ugly and not good company.

So I wonder if Karzai in Afghanistan will be the next Saddam, that kind of middle eastern trouble spot leader the US props up relentlessly, only to later turn on because he's a "terrorist", due to the US foreign policy being so typically screwed up by internal incoherence, Federal Reserve intents to maximize long-term conflicts, corporate pirate profit-motive affecting policy, high financial costs, high costs in death and damage to US troops and the overall US economy, etc. Screw it altogether.

Elin N

STUPID.... IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

dave

My grandparents thought they were cool.

Allure

Alan @ comment 24.. You should go hang yourself first. The correct phrase is, 'If it were up to me' or 'If it was up to me', NOT 'if it would be up to me', and since we are on the subject, the correct word is 'saying' NOT 'sayin'.(rolling my eyes).

oprah

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I think its funny

MrCrackers

He looks pretty hot

Nothing sexier than a grey beard :)

buxxy

I used to think he was going to finally dump her...I didn't get the connection between those two..however...after seeing him after he finally caught up with her rather strange old fart look and I am actually glad to say they belong together.

Jocelyn

Bahahahahahaha......GOOD ONE TMZ!!!!!!!!!

trish

I wonder why he still has that beard. His movie is over get it off there...Come on Antonio you are too sexy for facial hair like that...Shave baby...Come on..Melanie hasn't told him to get rid of it?? SHOCKER....Not liking her at all...Botox queen.

Ashley