Alessandra Ambrosio

Bottoms Up

3/8/2010 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria's Secret supermodel Alessandra Ambrosia performed a little yoga on the beaches of St. Barts this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Namaste.

Wil

She looks like a dude.

L.A.

Drool......... =)

Wil

I stand corrected.......she looks like a hungry dude. Who does girls like that? She needs to eat something.

Dawn

Looks like this chick needs more than a sandwich. The fashion industry is to a large extent run by gay men who can only deal with women who look like skinny boys, that's why larger ladies have trouble finding nice clothes that fit them. A lot of these clothes for women are made in such a way, that you have to be super skinny to look good in them.

Ruth

# 24
You are absolutely right Dawn. Tragically these anorexic models are worshipped by so many teenagers and young women and it's no wonder that so many of them suffer from eating disorders. Nothing will change until the public, and specifically women, demand it.

Josie

Way too emaciated! Really sad to think that is SEXY!!! Like someone else said....the camera puts 10 lbs. on you so imagine what it looks like in person. The industry needs to be REPRIMANDED!!!! IT IS SICKLY LOOKING because MENTALLY this girl/woman is being brainwashed to think she is SEXY.

B

I'll agree she's way too skinny, and also agree that the floating head gave me a bit of a shock. :o)

Grandpa Giggles

I'm a guy. I like me a nice, trim gal but this lady is too skinny! Yes, I understand she is a model but, come on! Curves are much more sexy. She doesn't need to be this skinny even if the camera adds 10 pounds. 25 pounds would make her look just right. Her ass/hips look square when she bends over! Ewww!

ydoucare

Eat a cheeseburger you fkn skeleton.

Wil

FOR ALL YOU DUMB PEOPLE OUT THERE!!! A TELEVISION CAMERA ADDS 10LBS, NOT A STILL CAMERA.

IDIOTS.

Staci

I have lost weight and feel amazing now that I have started working out in the mornings on an empty stomach ( read Bill Phillips "Body for Life" ) and taking a natural product called Acai-eez Burn ( HTtP://ACAi-Eez.cOm ) that helped suppress my appetite and boost digestion and metabolism allowing me to get the maximum benefits from my workouts! While losing weight does call for a dramatic lifestyle change, there are some products on the market that do help. Acai-eez never auto bills or auto ships, and even offer a 90 day money back guarantee! I love their product and have really seen it make a difference for me in my weight loss routine!

OMG

She looks like an alien that's getting ready to sit on the floating head! Uck!

Greeneyes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need boobs to be a Victoria's Secret Model?
No wonder girls these days have image problems. She is way too thin, and does not resemble anything close to a what a women should look like.

Dan

Wouldn't it be nice if all women looked like these beauties? The world would be perfect!

Heidi

ok her bmi is 16.1... you're considered underweight under 18.5 so she's grossly underweight, I doubt she even gets her period anymore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments