Jackson Kids Emerge Post Stun Gun Incident

3/8/2010 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

On a family outing for the first time since the LAPD began investigating that whole stun gun mess, Jackson family children (L-R) Paris, Blanket, Prince, Jaafar and Jermajesty all went to the movies in Los Angeles yesterday, reportedly to see "Alice in Wonderland."

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

No word if they were celebrating anyone's unbirthday.

Christopher

WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS GET A DECENT PICTURE OF THE FRONT OF THIS FREAK SHOW?

Em

Prince, Paris and Blanket all carry their father's style - Paris with the cap, Blanket with the jacket and just the way Prince carries himself. Genetically his or not, those are Michael Jackson's children. I hope they never lose sight of that in the struggles to come. Although I'm not crazy about the paparrazi following them around, it is nice to see a glimpse of them occasionally and know that life carries on for them. I only wish these three children all the best for their future and to always remember to hold their head high. Michael loved these children unconditionally and they will continue to be surrounded by love with the Jackson family.

sue

good grief can these children go anywhere without the media on there heels?? this is so unfortunate that they cant just be kids and be left alone.rip mj-sue from tampa

S

Has anyone ever taken into consideration the possibility that based on how private this family is, that someone from the inside leaked this story. Someone received compensation for this and sadly, it may have been one of the Jackson siblings who did it. I think that kids will be kids and why does anyone have to follow Michael's kids through the house,watching them like a hawk, if they are at home. They are at home. I don't find it necessary to follow my children. Michael's children are fine.

Missy

"reportedly to see "Alice in Wonderland"" who keeps reporting to tmz the families every single move? Damn can't this family get any privacy! TMZ i'm going to see Alice in Wonderland too,so when I go do you want me to call and report to you the day,time,place,and who goes with me? They are children leave them alone!

Tila Is Trash

Blanket needs a HAIRCUT.

capt andy

the girl on the left with the cap...love her choice of colors too... is she paris?she really does look like Michael Jackson.The others sure do not,
I thought he only had 3 kids but now I count 5
I THINK IM THE FIRST POSTER ON HERE FOR ONCE???

Jan

which source told you they were going to the movies, arnie or grace?

Jan

Please report this to you tube it is a disgrace and needs to be removed:

youtube.com/user/ParisJackson12#p/f/2/qKoReHvAwYo

Icebaby

Hey look, it's Jacob's little brother.

juniper

everything can stay except the wall-mart look, dont they ever play dress-up? or is all their money for law suits?

helga

Paris and Prince look a lot like their mother. It happened that i toook my son to the same movie yesterday.

capt andy

I thought he only had 3 kids but now I count 5
I THINK IM THE FIRST POSTER ON HERE FOR ONCE???

Posted at 10:04AM on Mar 8th 2010 by amanda

Amanda
you are so right about Paris .She really has that Michael Jackson look and swagger.I believe that she is definilty Michael's daughter

Gone too soon

There is something about Paris in profile that reminds me so much of MJ!!

Aah, Blanket is so cute with his long hair. Looks Native American. Since the Jacksons have N.A. blood both on Kathrin´s and Joe´s side, he looks just fine like that.

wish mj was here

i think the kids look good.you can tell they miss michael tho.i just wished he was here with them.they were much happier.im glad to see them get out.blanket is so dang cute.tmz please dont pick on these kids.they need space too like you all do.love and miss ya mj.wish you were here.