Oscar Fashion

The Good, the Bad

& the Ugly

3/8/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While some looked precious at the Oscars, others grabbed outfits straight out of the hurt locker.

kristin stewart, charlize theron, jennifer lopez

Ugh

First of all....Heath Ledger died over two years ago. He was in the Memorial LAST year...smoke another joint ;). Secondly, is it my imagination or did Miley Cyrus keep her shoulders completely rounded so her collar bones would stick out like matchsticks?? All girls know this little trick, the key is not to be so blatent that you look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Miley. And lastly, is Kristen Stewart the most uncomfortable, awkward, out-of-place actress ever to step in front of the cameras?? She's an emotionless freak in Twilight, and I can't imagine why she EVER decided to pursue, or succeeded in becoming an actress. I've never seen someone in this field appear to be the perfect mix of 'complete boredom' and 'gross discomfort' as this girl achieves. She put on the sophisticated gown her stylist gave her and then appears to have combed her hair back in a rubberband right out of the shower and let it dry that way...can you say 'minimal effort'? STAY HOME KRISTEN.

Ugh

Forgetting Farrah....unbelievable...that is a GROSS error. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the office when they realize this blunder. Well...We remember you Farrah!

Sup it up

The oscars where a big joke this year. Miley Cyrus? Taylor Launter? They might has well let Pauly Shore and Andy D!ck host the oscars. Hell, Gary Coleman too.

Kar

Jlo looks like she just woke up and put on some makeup. She is ugly. An kristen stewart ALWAYS looks like she is high!!!

...

are u ppl crazy Kate and Jennifer on the worst list common now are u ppl blind?????

LH

Jeff Bridges winning best actor made me smile because the elders can still do it better than the shallow, the young, and the talent-challenged.

antbabs

Not to be mean, but what the hell was Barbra Streisand wearing?

George William Gockel

Jennifer Lopez,Mariah Carey and Penelope Cruz.

LH

I liked Crazy Heart but never expected that Jeff Bridges would win best actor. I was wondering if that movie was based on Faron Young the Hillbilly Heart throb from the 1950's, 60's, and 70's. I read a book based on Faron's life and thought it should be made into a movie. He was up there with the best such as Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash but suffered alcoholism and depression. Sort of like the stuff in Crazy Heart.

Sing Sing

Few comments. Kristen Stewart: Try smiling for a moment, you miserable thing. It won't kill you. I'm sick of seeing the constant puss on your face. Miley Cyrus: Fix your posture, hun. Other than that, you looked great. Matthew Broderick: Grey does not flatter you. You are no George Clooney. Please dye it. I know you are trying to compensate for your baby face, but I think you should just embrace it. Cameron Diaz: Stop wearing such loud lipstick to accentuate one of your weaker features, and stop playing down your best feature, your eyes. Jennifer Lopez: You looked stunning. Keep it up. Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: Please go home.

Bubbajk

Who or what determines "Good" or "Bad"? I can not see a great difference between most of the people in either catagory!

Skyblue

Charlize Theron looked great. She always does. Jlo looked um plump and did she really need to be there?. SJP looked like she needed a sandwich. Channel so I can't bash too much. Miley looked out of place. Maggie Gylenhaall's dress was beautiful.And I have to say Kristen Stewart looked gorgeous, which probably means more hate for her from jealous females. Best payback.

JCW

Formerly a red carepet darling, apparently her judgement has slipped to the point where cinnemon buns over the tits seem a good idea.

Penis Hilton

TMZ, your "what not to wear" gayness is showing. Where's the awards tally? Does every oscar story have to be about anal retentive fashion?

www.laduidefenseteam.com

I kind of liked Jennifer Lopez's dress. But I wanted to tell Miley Cyrus to stop slouching.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments