Bush & The Tush Shape Up

3/8/2010 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian soaked their ridiculously hot bodies in the Costa Rican sun this weekend.

0921_media_removed_britney
Life's just like a walk on the beach for these two.

donn

if you only knew exactly how wrong you are... you'd still be as naive as kim kardashian at a condom store. now get back to your 28k/year cubicle, ok? face to face you would beg for mercy. how lucky u are.

Jennifer

#51 Dusty
What are you, a clairvoyant? You don't know the reason we broke up, so why do you act like an arrogant know-it-all? Actually, I left town to another town in another state for a better-paying job and to be near my family. If my ex has a wife or not, it doesn't matter to me; I wish him well and hope he's happy. I have someone who loves me. So you're mixed; most American "blacks" are.

To get back to the topic: I guess Reggie likes women with gigantic butts.

don't believe it

Mags

It amazes me that some people have time to post, repost, and then repost some more. I can't imagine wanting to spend that much time on TMZ.

kris

Beautiful girl but sometimes she resembles an alien. Saints Victory should be talked about more on TMZ!!!!

Anita

I agree with Anita about comment #1.

Trooper Tom

She sticks to him like gum on his shoe because he helps get her more publicity for her non talent self. He is not about to marry her what man would marry a ho like this who can been seen any where on the web polishing some dudes nob and getting banged? Now thats some thing to be proud of

Wil

I'm getting sick of these two. What does she do besides having a big disgusting, cellulite ass! I'm Puerto Rican and I have family with asses like that........trust me....she has only a few more years before that ass moves south.

Observer

61. I don't get it why every time if a white person doesn't like someone Blacks always have to think because of race ...Maybe they just don't like them . I think blacks play the race card way to much ...

Posted at 4:51PM on Mar 8th 2010 by Lucy Lee

62. It amazes me that some people have time to post

___________________________________________________________________

And what's amazing to me is that after all the posts that are comparing Reggie to a monkey, you call out blacks on playing the race card, yet give those blatant racist posts a pass? GTFOOH!

Observer

My post is directed to #68 - Lucy Lee

Rico

Posted at 4:51PM on Mar 8th 2010 by Lucy Lee

That is hilarious! If someone makes a comment about not liking someone based on something that is not race-related then we can infer that they just didn't like the person. But whenever someone uses a racial stereotype or racist comment to refer to someone they don't like, you can't blame us for inferring a racist opinion. And it doesn't have to be blatent racism either. Just take notice of the amount of comments on TMZ when the story concerns someone Black vs. the amount of comments on TMZ when the story concerns someone non-Black & then talk to me about playing the race card.

inaloumo

How can a professional athlete put up with a lazy, flabby lover? Whether you like it or not, that dude is a professional athlete, its his job to be big and muscular, it helps his JOB. Kim Kardashian is a lazy spoiled brat just like her sisters. They are all lazy, chubby and classless. Reggie should know better and respect himself more. It's like a dentist with a wife with no teeth. Plus, this dude is PAID. Reggie its time for an UPGRADE.

Dirt Burger

I was almost surprised when I saw the Oscar's and no Kardashian's showed up? They inject themselves into everything in Hollywood, even though they posess no talent or skill. Sorry having a sex tape and a foul mouth sister too boot isn't talent.

Dirt Burger

These two losers belong with each other! they can both tell each other how great they are. Reggie is a bust as a player, this guy will never make a Pro Bowl. He got in front of every camera he could find after the Super Bowl, he thought he was back at USC when he was a star. He had his usual average game, nothing special. And of course Kim had to get her face on the NFL Network, these to are pathetic, I wish they would stay on that island.

Observer

71. I was almost surprised when I saw the Oscar's and no Kardashian's showed up? They inject themselves into everything in Hollywood, even though they posess no talent or skill.

Posted at 6:47PM on Mar 8th 2010 by Dat Dude

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/08/reggie-bush-kim-kardashian-bikini-photo/5#ixzz0hdQAukyP

I was thinking the same thing. It was almost a clean escape until
they ran that stupid Carl's Jr. Salad Commercial, during one of the