« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

PGA Star: Tiger Constantly Changed Phone #

3/8/2010 2:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods changed his cell phone number 5 times in the last year, this according to one of Tiger's fellow PGA golfers Mark Calcavecchia.

Tiger Woods and Mark Calcavecchia

Calcaveccia told Golf.com, "I didn't really think about it, but in the course of last year he changed his number five times." He added, "The last time he did, I said, 'Man, you change phone numbers more than I change underwear.'"

Calcaveccia claims he and Tiger used to text message each other all the time back before the scandal broke -- but he hasn't heard back from Tiger since the infamous car crash.

There was one more interesting point -- Mark told the magazine, "I did know of a girl he was seeing in Phoenix ... But I didn't know the time frame." Mark concluded, "I didn't know if it was before or after he was married that he was with her. I knew it was close. It was 2004 sometime. I didn't think much of it then..."

FYI -- Tiger married Elin Noredegren in 2004 -- but they were engaged since 2003.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stupididy at its best

"The more I travel now, the more I appreciate the time I spent at home with my family "
"the family is great. Elin and the kids accompanied me to several tournaments this summer, and it's always a treat having them there. Sam is talking up a storm, both in English and Swedish. There are times I'll have to ask Elin for a translation, but I'm learning a few more words, too. Charlie is growing up fast and is really inquisitive. He loves when you hold him erect, so he can look everywhere."
"Elin and I know how blessed we are, and we're enjoying our family more every day."
"Elin, Sam and Charlie accompanied me on several trips this year, including all the majors, and it's great having them there. The kids don't care what I shoot. If I come home angry or disappointed after a bad round, Sam runs over and hugs me, and that makes me quickly forget my score."
"Elin and I enjoy spending time on the boat, and I try to dive whenever I can. Elin and I have always talked about taking an extended trip on the boat, but between kids, golf and other commitments, it's difficult to get away."
" It's also important to me to be home with Elin and the kids."
" I've been blessed in my life with very supportive parents, close friends, a terrific wife and wonderful children. I'm playing a sport I love and feel like I'm making a contribution with my foundation and learning center. Certainly I've made some mistakes in my life, but overall, I'm happy with how things have turned out. " Really some mistakes ????????
"It's great when Elin, Sam and Charlie can accompany me to tournaments, but there's a lot involved." yeah a lot involved like booking a ticket for a bimbo !!!!
Those quotes were posted on his website. It would be funny if it wasn't tragic. If I were him I would delete this immediately.
What a phoney guy he turned out to be. Talking about his family as if everything was perfect. The best one is when he talked about making mistakes. Ugh..............................

Dick

Tiger got "Kobed" by Calc

I BE DARNELL

SPELLING WITH DARNELL JACKSON. I BE DARNELL JACKSON. TODAY WE GUNA LURN TO SPEL FROD. LIKE HEEZ A FROD....

MORONS

PARIS NOT HILTON...JUST MY OPINION, I THINK TIGER REALLY MEANT THOSE THINGS...THERE WAS AN ARTICLE ON THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS WHERE A FRIEND SAID WHO WANTED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID OF AS HE SAID "FRIENDSHIP SUICIDE"....THE FRIEND SAID THAT TIGER THOUGHT OF HIS GIRLS AS PERKS...HE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG TO WHAT HE WAS DOING...I'VE BEEN WATCHING TIGER HALF OF MY LIFE AND I GET THE IMPRESSION THAT HE IS A JOKESTER OR JUST AN IMMATURE GUY WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GROW UP...I THINK HE REALLY LOVES HIS FAMILY BUT LIKE HE SAID IN HIS SPEECH "DIDN'T THINK ABOUT WHO HE WAS HURTING"....NOW THAT THIS WHOLE SEXCAPADES BLEW OVER HE IS FINALLY REALIZING THAT HIS FOOLING AROUND (IN HIS MIND WERE GAMES) HAD SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

Stupididy at its best

Perspective... It seems weird to me that a guy is capable to hurt his family so much over and over. What is the most disturbing thing is he never thought about them once. If he loved his family he would have stopped well before the car crash don't you think ?
Anyway this is history and I hope that he's willing to change. He has no choice because there won't be any forgiveness.

Wil

Mark......maybe he doesn't like you. Why did you feel the need to tell the MEDIA he changes his phone number five times. Tigers problem is people like you mark, learn how to keep your mouth shut.

MORONS

Wil...COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE..I THINK IT'S TIME FOR MARK CALC TO FIND A NEW TEXTING BUDDY BCUZ THIS GUY IS NO BETTER THAN TIGER'S MISTRESSES...HOW MANY TIMES DOES TIGER HAVE TO REITERATE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER...PRIVATE...YET PEOPLE ARE COMING OUT LEFT AND RIGHT AND CREATING A EVEN DEEPER HOLE FOR TIGER TO GET OUT OF...EVERYBODY JUST LET IT GO...TIGER ALREADY TOOK BLAME FOR ALL OF THIS...SO WHY THE NEED TO PROLONG IT LONGER...I DON'T KNOW WHAT MARK WAS THINKING BY TALKING TO THE MEDIA ABOUT THIS INFO...I MEAN I REALLY DON'T CARE CUZ TIGER IS ALREADY DAMAGED HIS IMAGE ANYWAY...BUT MARK YOU STUPID...HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT ELIN...DID YOU USE THE THING BETWEEN YOUR EARS BEFORE MAKING STATEMENTS THAT THIS INFO WILL HUMILIATE TIGER'S WIFE EVEN MORE...DUMB ASS MARK.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2