« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

PGA Star: Tiger Constantly Changed Phone #

3/8/2010 2:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods changed his cell phone number 5 times in the last year, this according to one of Tiger's fellow PGA golfers Mark Calcavecchia.

Tiger Woods and Mark Calcavecchia

Calcaveccia told Golf.com, "I didn't really think about it, but in the course of last year he changed his number five times." He added, "The last time he did, I said, 'Man, you change phone numbers more than I change underwear.'"

Calcaveccia claims he and Tiger used to text message each other all the time back before the scandal broke -- but he hasn't heard back from Tiger since the infamous car crash.

There was one more interesting point -- Mark told the magazine, "I did know of a girl he was seeing in Phoenix ... But I didn't know the time frame." Mark concluded, "I didn't know if it was before or after he was married that he was with her. I knew it was close. It was 2004 sometime. I didn't think much of it then..."

FYI -- Tiger married Elin Noredegren in 2004 -- but they were engaged since 2003.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

capt andy

bad tiger bad tiger,,and why is this news anyways..lets see important stuff like dr murry and tazer boy jaffar
i am first oh my god

Ms Kris

This is news? Come on story is dead now let's move to some news

Jack

Didn't Elin think it was strange he was changing phone numbers 5 times? If she didn't, she should have.

ThomasX

Lol no one but me commented on this story cuz TMZ blows and no one cares

Laughing

If infidelity is so important to you TMZ, I've got an idea. Why don't you start featuring stories about sports and entertainment icons that DON'T cheat on their spouses. It would be a much shorter list of people to follow around and harass. Tiger hasn't broken any laws and it's time to let him get back to his life however he chooses to live it.

UpstateNYer

Old news - he's a letch. Move on people!!!

barb

I wouldn't offer information about how many times I 'didn't' change my underwear if I were Calcaveccia.

TT

ooohh yawn.. touchy..
celebs change their numbers all the time.. as hanger on types call so I think
Elin would not suspect that but it is too hard to get over this
Tiger is doing the best he can to repair his image but Tigers dont
lose their stripes.. they can have fewer but they are there ..

hot snot

he is a cheater. Case closed. How much longer will this drag on? I bet Tiger was jumping up and down for joy when the earthquake hit Haiti. He wasn't top news anymore. Sad when the only thing that trumps Tiger walking around with his ding dong poking anything that moves is hundreds of thousands dead. God Bless America!

MORONS

I DON'T KNOW THIS IS JUST MY OPINION...PLEASE DON'T BOMBARD ME WITH HATEFUL COMMENTS....BUT I THINK TIGER REALLY LOVED ELIN THAT'S WHY HE MARRIED HER BUT ALSO MADE SURE THAT NO ONE WILL STOP HIM FROM GETTING "SIDE DISHES" MARRIED OR NOT MARRIED.

hot snot

Sneaky, you are probably right. However, too bad he didn't love her ENOUGH to be faithful.

jdohe

Who said this is "Old News"? This story is just BEGINNING! Chapter ONE! I don't think anybody seriously believes that Tiger will remain faithful to Elin. His game is going to suffer also. His quest to become the #1 golfer of all time is OVER. His sponsors will continue to ditch him. By the way, only 10% of Tiger's income is from playing golf. The other 90% is from commercial endorsements paying to use his image of perfection and infallibility. The sword cuts both ways Tigger. The amount he gives to charity is given on behalf of his sponsors to further increase the value of his image and advertising power. Tiger wouldn't part with a dime ANONYMOUSLY to some charity. Any donation that is not done anonymously is not a charitable act at all.

RWA

Does anyone PROOFREAD your stories? How about spelling Calcavecchia and Nordgren correctly!?!?!?!?

Chris the Man

The actual story is when Tiger whip's Mark's a$$ for spewing more fodder.

Stupididy at its best

This news was already on golf.com yesterday afternoon !!!!!!
What puzzles me most in this story is that he never ever thought about his kids when he was sleeping with those sluts. What kind of man this guy is ???? Does he have any conscience or is it me ?
Waowwww it can't get lower than that ! Don't you think so ?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments