Gary Coleman Seizure -- The 911 Call

3/9/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made after Gary Coleman suffered a seizure on the set of "The Insider" last month and had to be transported to a Los Angeles hospital.

Gary Coleman 911 Call

As we first reported, Dr. Drew Pinsky was on set and assisted Coleman until paramedics took him to the hospital, where he was later released.

"The Insider" never aired the footage -- but earlier in the month, Gary walked off the show's set after he was repeatedly asked if he beat his wife.

Andrew

Whether or not this guy has a medical condition is irrelevant - he seems like a world-class butthole.

Bob

This guy is such a loser, a train wreck waiting to happen.

capt andy

what you talkin bout willis..i love the bandaid on his big head..he shoujld be in the other story about the midget family,,dressed in a cheap suit holding a drink for them now that would be funny

Georgia

I agree with you LTBK, #4. I wish someone in tinseltown would have a big enough heart to befriend Gary. He's had a rough time ever since he was a kid and I'd like to see someone extend him a helping hand -- to help him find a meaningful job and just to be a friend.

Dirt Burger

Like Feldman and Haim, Gary just needs the right role that plays on his strength's as an actor and he will be right back on top. Oh who am I kidding, he will always be an angry little man.

Doug in Calgary

Hang in their Gary!!You have brought alot of joy into peoples lives and I will always be a fan.....Doug

Kim Harris

Capt Andy, how could you be so heatless the man just lost his life. What if it was you, I'm sure it would be a very different story right. Hope you enjoyed your heartless comment. One day your bad day will come and see how you like that. You just no good dog.

Lynda

Gary, thanks for all your childhood acting talent, and all the great laughs! my you RIP now, since it seems like your life, was so full of tormented drama! I know your in a better place now!

dave

such a shame he was a nice guy loved by all more could of been done to get him out of a coma rip gary we all loved you

judy

r.i.p. gary i hope you find peace now and i send my deepest sympothy to your family may god bless them and keep them in this time of sorrow.judy