Kristin Chenoweth -- You're So Vein

3/9/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carly Simon didn't write her classic hit for David Geffen, but what about Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth?

Kristin Chenoweth

The feisty 41-year-old let the blood rush to her head at an event in NYC last night.

Wicked!

Ultraworld

She looks like a 55 yr old with bad surgery. That's frightening

puddintang

Julia Roberts has that same vein problem. nobody ever notice that?

Dollface28

Half you people cant even spell and you're worried about this girl. Please people get a life!!! WE ALL HAVE VEINS. You people are pathetic. I haven't commented in years, but I just had to crush you uneducated, illiterate mugs! Hahaha!!! Peace, Dollface

Frank

The Talosians are coming..the Talosians are coming!!!!! (Star Trek, The Menagerie..just in case ;)

Black Barbie

That is not a good look! Bangs, please!

Meaghan

I think you guys should know the facts before you post. The veins are probably a result of her Botox. She has a disease called Miniere's Disease, which causes her to experience vertigo and migraine headaches. The Botox helps her to avoid these migraines.

"The thing is I suffer from migraines. Flashing lights. It's not good for me, so I get three (Botox) shots right there (on my forehead). I was very nervous about it because I'm an actor and I have to move my face. But, without it, I would not be able to sing or perform." -Chenoweth

Now, let's not poke fun at a disease, shall we?

Leah

She has a huge forehead anyway without the vein issue! She definitely needs bangs!!!

Nan

OMG...just OMfreakingG!

elin

GAAahhhhh- that hurts to look at!

denise

Jesus Christ she needs bangs!

Taylor

You people are awful. It's just a vein, and she looks great. She gets botox for her migraines and I don't think you grow a vein from getting botox -- we all have them! leave her alone!

adonna

K L I N G O N S !

Kylie Jenner

Look Bitches, Kristin Chenoweth is amazingly talented, who cares about a vein in her forehead? This is a bad picture, usually it doesn't show this much.

Daniella

Really everyone? She's ridiculously talented. IT'S A VEIN. Does it really matter?

Allie

She has migraines and Meniere's Disease (look it up, i assume you class-acts can Google) which are made infinitely worse by flashing lights. If you've suffered through a migraine, which i'll wager none of you have, you'll know that sometimes veins DO pop out. It's scary, not funny, and she was really hurt when you idiots started this. Everyone loves her, then something happens to her face that she can't control, now she's "Tila Tequila's sister"??!??! Jerks. This is one of the most down to earth, decent people in Hollywood or NYC. Lay off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4