Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

norcal man

Ten year old children like to say her name, it rolls off the tongue. She's been in which great movie? As a flavor of the week I think she should be cheese-tuna with parsley.

Boooooooooooooooooooorin

Big difference when you are known by a single stage name, a trademarked single name, a branded name, or stage name.
It seems that the only people thinking that she is a "something-aholic" and that the commercial was about her...was her and her lawyer.

trixie

Lindsay Lohan thinks she owns the rights to the name Lindsay now? What a joke!

moi

She must have been drunk when she came up with this! I've seen the commercial many times and NEVER thought that was Lindsay!

dog

Oh brother!

Bigbig

All those drugs are taking there toll...

Tommy D

When is LiLo going to sue her mother for damages?

Don

Love the commercial, seen it several times, am also familiar with Ms. Lohan's exploits, never, never, ever, thought that the commercial had used Ms. Lohan's "name and characterization". Utterly frivolous lawsuit! Thought it was a joke when started reading the article. Unbelievable.

Nicole

Absolutely ridiculous! Ever heard the song, "You're so VAIN"?? I saw this commercial play live during the superbowl and the thought of Lindsey Lohan did not even cross my mind!

She is severely unstable and needs help ASAP. Obviously she must have a drinking problem if she is trying so desperately to make us think otherwise....I want to slap a bi+ch.

Lynn

I saw this commericial and never thought of Lindsay Lohan either. What a dumb ass 6itch. Just like her father.

Teresa

Skank must be out of money! She is a waste of oxygen.

capt andy

anyone ever notice on the tmz tv show..most of the reporters are fat....why doesnt harvey make them lose weight?
lindsey should be mad,.,she is working hard at making herself a better person and she is being made fun of for no reason,she looks great and is staying out of trouble and i love her and she is hot looking.when i put foil on my head she talks to me and says nice things

Nancy

Seriously? It never occured to me or I'm sure any of the other millions of people watching the Super Bowl that the ad was referring to her. If it had, it would have been even funnier!

aquanet

Someone needs to get over themselves as fast as everyone elses did.

My name is Gina- So should I sue Bon Jovi for wirting my name into "Living On a Prayer?! Oh please.

She's just pissed the baby has more work than her and is a better actress.

Tommy D

When is LiLo going to sue her mother for damages?