Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

Nasty Nate

It is official. She needs to be committed for a long, long time.

Ari

There is NO WAY this is Lindsay Lohan...the baby she hooked up with is a BOY baby, no? Case settled. She should apologize to E*TRADE and wait out the embarrassment.

Dave

Now if the Lindsay baby was shown passed out drunk at the wheel of a wrecked car slumped over her lesbian girlfriend they may have a case. This Lindsay baby appears to be clear headed and sober. I don't see the connection.

Kate

Stupidest thing I ever read! Where did she find this lawyer to take such a ridiculous case? I guess some people don't care if there respected in their chosen professions.

Melinda

She is so overated as to represent young ladies, she looks much older than her years and her lack of self respect is very sad. Now to be so arrogant to think this commercial is in reference to her, she needs some theraphy............I laugh my booty off everytime I see this commercial and never once have I thought of her...she is too caught up in herself and I hope she gets a grip before it is too late for her.............

Mother

I think all the drugs Lydsey does is making her delusional and paranoid. I hope she loses lots of money for filing frivolous lawsuits.

JJ

Your so vein I bet you think this commercial is about you... Don't you. Humm guess we have to play it backwards and find out... what a dumb a$$ get over yourself.

Krat

wait a minute -- Lindsay's into girls now...

BT

Hmmmmm. With these adorable babies and very cute commercial... Lindsay Lohan was the last "thing" that came to my mind. She's made her own reputation and wants to make sure everyone else knows about it. Poor excuse for a human being.

Jerry Martin

OMFG! This is insane, but then so is she.

Willy

Wow. I didn't realize she was the ONLY Lindsay on this earth!

Do us all a favor and hurry up and OD bitch.

Stacy

someone needs to wake Lindsay up and tell her that she's not relevant anymore

Greg

How can it be about her? The baby girl was dating a baby boy.. I thought she is a lesbian?

Lindsay

MY NAME IS LINDSAY.... SHOULD I SUE THEM TOO??? Get a freaking life.

cochino

We all know she's not a milkaholic

she's a COKEAHOLIC

or does she snort powered milk too?