Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

snowwhite

to the ocean and throw her in with 2 bricks one for her and one for her lawyer

kc

does she have a trademark on the name DESPERATE as well?

kat

She recognizes herself in the commercial, but doesn't recognize that maybe she has a drinking problem. Things that make you go mmmmm.

Pearl

I've seen the commercial, and I DID not think of Lindsay Lohan. She needs to get over herself. Like she's the only person with that name?? Give me a break. She's obviously desperate for $ because no one wants to hire her skanky a**. And she no where NEAR compares to Oprah or Madonna.

Molly

She is not serious! Is she? Someone may be feeling a bit guilty. I actually have a friend, Lindsay, who looks much like the baby in the commercial. Maybe, just to waste more time, she can sue as well. Lohan has gone nuts! I think E Trade should counter sue for her wasting their time! Also, to put herself in the same class as Oprah?? Whatever! Madonna? Ha! I know at least 3 Madonnas and the name Lindsay, Lindsey, Lynsey, is very common to the point, maybe she should change her name so that if they were to make a commercial about her, she would know it for a fact! Her lawyers seem to not have anything to do so they need to hire themselves out to represent a good cause. Omg, how crazy

Delmar

Lindsay's lawyer is Shawn Holly Chapman. Michael's lawyer is Stephanie Ovadia. Since Chapman looked into suing Michael for releasing tapes of Lindsay a few months ago, I find it strange that Ovadia, who I've not seen representing Lindsay previously, as her representative. I'm waiting to hear from Chapman before assuming this story is coming from Lindsay, who is currenty overseas in Paris at fashion week, vs. Michael, who is in NYC, where the suit seems to originate.

mary

If Falwell cant win against Flint who said he lost his virginity to his mother in an outhouse. LOL She has no case even if they were using her image/name. Lindsey must be broke and just wants attention. She is pathetic.

Jade731

I read the complaint - what a joke! Her attorneys should be charged with perjury - I would hardly call Lohan "A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR OF GOOD REPUTE AND STANDING" She can't even get hired on a movie because she completely uninsurable!! I hope the judge throws the book at her and her shyster lawyers!!!

Michelle

I didn't even think of her until I heard news about this stupid lawsuit.

Pat

Maybe it should be a class action suite to include ALL the Lindsay's! What an ego!!!

Danielle

Wow Lindsay Lohan must really think alot about herself to assume she is the ONLY Lindsay in the world. I never once even thought of her during this commerical but...Does that mean she is admitting to being an alcoholic????

w

I didn't know you could do that (at least normal people don't). My name is Wendy so I could go after the hamburger chain and the bridal salon. Damn. Gotta go to the courthouse to file the papers.

chicken head

FUNNY!!
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES 40 !!
love her lips!! Donald DUCK!
WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

Shame on the lawyer that would waste the court's time and the taxpayers money. Lindsay Lohan needs to grow up and face the fact that NO ONE gives a crap about what she is doing or not doing. To bad, because she was once a good actress that could have become a great actress. The world does not revolve around you. Try living in the real world for a change.(and please don't try to blame your parents for the way you ended up) Grow up and face the fact that YOU need HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Power

I'm scared. My name is Clint, and I'm afraid that every time someone calls out my name, Clint Eastwood is going to sue me. Or worse, he may make me sit through Grand Torino again.