Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

fleiter

ETRade should pay her. They should pay her $10,000 but only if she orally pleases every employee of the company. That's about the going rate for a skank ho.

marie

Why do I smell Michael Lohan behind this? If you read the suit it states Lindsay is a resident of Nassau County. Nope, she is a resident of California. Her Mom is a resident of Nassau Cty and her sleeze ball of a father lives in Suffolk Cty. But Michael has his 2nd home in Nassau (the Mineola Court) because he basically is always in court. This is the biggest joke I have even seen, and talk about the lawyer, she is a mother of 10 kids, I bet she needs the money...

ewww

This is ridiculous. I have a cousin named Lindsay. Maybe she should sue too. Lindsay Lohan seems to be the most conceited ho-bag on this planet. She thinks everyone should bow down to her.

Jeffrey

I never even made the connection when I saw the E-trade ad. Thats the problem with the world. We can't even have a little fun, without somebody taking something the wrong way........

paige

This is ridiculous!!! E trade please do not settle and let her win.
She is no where near anything like Madonna and Oprah.
This should be thrown out!

What a LOSER!!!!

cjs

EGO !!!!! Are you serious? Wow it really is all aboout you isn't it ?

Smashley

what a f*ckin loser. stop it lindsay, just stop it!...

moveover

Hey Lindsay .... guess what? I have eight nieces and TWO of them are named Lindsay! I don't have a niece named Oprah and I don't have a niece named Madonna. "Lindsay" might as well be "Emily". Get over yourself!

pink floyd

lindsay who???? who's lindsay???????? who the fk cares about you bitch.

Kathy

So every time she hears of someone naming their new daughter Lindsey is she going to sue them too? Get real girl, just because her name is Lindsey, doesn't mean they were thinking about you.

Whatcha Tryin' to SAY?

This is the only way she has to stay relevant. Pretty sad. I saw the commercial live and thought it was funny, but never once thought of a Lohan connection. I know several Lindsay-named gals. This one is not what pops into my head immediately when I hear the name. Comparing her name to Madonna or Oprah is hilarious. Reality check time! Your 15 minutes are way over.

JP

Oprah and Maddonna in the same sentence as Lindsey Lohan....LOL. You're just not that talented.

SHEILA

CAN WE MAKE IT A CLASS ACTION SUIT, CUZ MY NAME IS LINDSAY TOO! WHAT A STUPID LAWYER, THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT A LAWYER WILL SUE ANYBODY FOR ANY REASON! WHY DON'T U TRY TO GET UR CREDIBILITY BACK AS AN ACTRESS AND GET MONEY THAT WAY, I MEAN WE KNOW UR NOT MAKING WHAT U THOUGHT U COULD BUT C'MON ALREADY...JUST GO AWAY, UR 15 MIN ARE OVER!

C'mon TMZ

She must be going broke!

roxi

Huh…??? So she’s comparing herself to Oprah and Madonna??? Really????? LOL….this has to be a joke or a misprint…..Kind of funny that she considers herself a home wrecker with a BOY….and a aholic of something……what is she famous for anyway..I forgot…..Stephanie Ovadia…do you know the words wrongful lawsuit? Now if Waste management did a commercial using someone named Lindsey…well, then she may have a point….or the unemployment office…or AA……I hope this lawyer gets fined for this ridiculous waste of time…..