Law Firm:

Jackson Estate

Owes Us $400k

3/9/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by:
The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

Suggestion

Venable is a totally legitimate firm, they wouldn't file a claim unless it were valid. They also will have all the records to back it up. If the fees started in 2006, they will also have all of the late notices he was sent for non-payment. Also, the amount isn't crazy, partners at firms like Venable, bill over $600 an hour, so that adds up quickly.

Darlene

Will it ever end??!!! ;oP

Linda Lovelest

385. Ok now listen everyone, Im here to set the record straight ( so to speak) I live in Los Angeles and I met Michael through friends in 1998. I wasn't a fan, but we became friends and eventually gay lovers. He financed my condo for me and when he could slip away from Neverland without being recognized or followed my photographers. he couldn't risk being seen. We would spend time together. he LOVED having sex with me. He told me he loved my BOYISH good looks. At the time I looked younger than I was. I was in my mid twenties but I look like a teenager. Eventually we just lost contact and I met another guy who I feel in love with so I was okay for the relationship to end.

I can no longer sit back and let people in this world ridicule him any longer keep silent about this. it will come out eventually. The Jackson family won;t be happy about it But it;s the truth.

Posted at 7:14PM on Mar 9th 2010 by T

whatev

I love MJ in that blue suit. Show the whole picture.
His body was more filled out, not so thin. Yummy.

wish mj was here

more damn lies.how many more are coming.this is getting pathic.michael i miss and love you sweety.please come back.your are such an angel.

keishalee98

LET'S SEE HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH A MONEY HUNGRY LOOSERS. BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THESE LAWYERS ARE CLAIMING THINGS JUST TO GET MONEY. DON'T TRUST ALL LAWYERS. WHY NOT COLLECT THE MONEY WHEN MICHAEL WAS ALIVE. THEY ALL HAD THE CHANCE BUT WAITED UNTIL HE PASSED WELL IT ALL SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS AND SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS PUTTING THEM UP TO IT. ONCE A CROOK ALWAYS A CROOK AND ALL THESE ONES WHO ARE MAKING SO MANY CLAIMS SOUND LIKE ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY THAT THEY CAN GET FROM SOMEBODY'S ELSES CHILDREN. DON'T BELIEVE MICHAEL EVER OWED ALL THESE INDIVIDUALS MONEY. SOMEBODY MUST HAVE USED MICHAEL AND TOOK HIS MONEY THAT'S WHAT I BELIEVE. THERE ARE MORE CROOKED INDIVIDUALS THAN HONEST INDIVIDUALS IN THIS WORLD AND THEY ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE EVERYDAY. THIS IS SICK AND DISGUSTING WHEN OTHERS WANT TO TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM INNOCENT LITTLE CHILDREN BUT JUST KNOW THAT GOD SEES ALL AND KNOWS THE INTENTIONS OF THESE LAWYERS AND OTHERS WHO ARE FILING THESE CLAIMS. ALL OF THEM MAKE ME SICK

CONSPIRACY2murder

MICHAEL JACKSON MURDER - Who, Why, How? Part 1

"Dr" MURRAY: THE PINOCCHIO (REFUTING EVERY LIE TOLD BY "DR" & HIS ATTORNEYS)

THEY WANTED MJ LIVE, WE WANTED MJ ALIVE (2 This Is It eyewitness accounts)

Dawn

It's a good thing there's a deadline for these claims, otherwise there'd be nothing left. Those executors really deserve their salary - it's a helluva job they're doing. @ Songbird (no . 38, 42) - Thanks for that song, it was beautiful. @ Diva (no. 19) - There are worse things to be obsessed with in life, although I don't think that you can turn the clock back to save him. The main thing is to appreciate Michael in your own way, while still having an active life.

Dawn

stuart

Tellit cos u like playing with little kids is that why u keep saying it grow up get alife judger

wish mj was here

#49 ha you sick pathic piece of crap.you wish mj was gay.your a poor excuse of a man.get a life and job .oh wheres your proof and listen dont try to fool the real mj fans we know better.another thing if this was true and we all know it isnt why not get proof and go on tv with it make some money.and mj takes pics with his fans so you should have a pic with him if its true.go sit down you sicko.

Linda Lovelest

55. @ 'T' or 'bears repeating' whatever (no. 49) - Is this some kind of a sick joke? If you have something to say, say it and back it up with some proof. Why come on here with this cryptic message, casting aspersions? True or not, you'd better tred carefully. Otherwise, maybe you should try your hand at fiction.

Posted at 8:15PM on Mar 9th 2010 by Dawn

Posted at 7:14PM on Mar 9th 2010 by T
___________________

How plain do you want them to say it? What's crytic about it? There's nothing cryptic about it.

Some dude posted this sane rational personal relationship comment regarding himself and Michael Jackson. What's the problem?

Do you also consider anything Karen Faye says cryptic? Or Kenny Ortega? Or whomever? Do you ask them for facts. Especially of such a personal nature. They don't have to prove anything to you.

Duh

YOU'VE GOT MAIL

danger baby

I wanted to point out that the state of florida had no problem pulling this doctor's license after his patient died during a liposuction procedure. He too had adminstered powerful sedatives. What the h*ll is wrong with the State of CA???????????????? What Murray did was FAR more egregious. Justice for MJ.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Who wants your 2 cents or 1 cent or do you have anything to offer but other peoples post.SO go eat toilet food and butt out.