Law Firm:

Jackson Estate

Owes Us $400k

3/9/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by:
The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

Duh

63. A new RED SILK PANTIES RAID is on for tonite,,,We will not go bye TELLIT'S we have a ECO REPORT FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF CA EPA...her red silk anr fake and they are so SKANKY the department FROM E.P.A.say BEWARE THEY WILL CAUSE YOU body harm and birth defects.EXAMPLE look at TELLIT oh my it is bad....sad sad case !!!!!WHITE VAN will leave 1am

Posted at 9:18PM on Mar 9th 2010 by RED PANTIES RAID

I thought you were going to drive that white van off a cliff. We filled up your tank for you. Go on now, the sooner the better. We can watch the fireball from here. Hopefully you and your loser friends will be immolated.

Linda Lovelest

62. Who wants your 2 cents or 1 cent or do you have anything to offer but other peoples post.SO go eat toilet

food and butt out.

Posted at 9:11PM on Mar 9th 2010 by TELLIT STFU sh*t head

Posted at 9:18PM on Mar 9th 2010 by RED PANTIES RAID
__________________

ROFLMAO....Is this what your (TMZ/FB groupies) were planning with your cute cryptic...."YOU'VE GOT MAIL" and "On Notice"....warnings?! An assault on Tellit....I'm flattered! Jealous bitches that you are! roflmao....

Ya'll are a pathetic waste of talent. Are any of you employed for a living....or just using your employers $$ & time to play around (ripping your employers off) all day & night on TMZ or on your absurd kissy kissy hearts and flowers FB BS.

roflmao...

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

I do not know WHO this wacko is but it is NOT US!!!!

Linda Lovelest

385. Ok now listen everyone, Im here to set the record straight ( so to speak) I live in Los Angeles and I met Michael through friends in 1998. I wasn't a fan, but we became friends and eventually gay lovers. He financed my condo for me and when he could slip away from Neverland without being recognized or followed my photographers. he couldn't risk being seen. We would spend time together. he LOVED having sex with me. He told me he loved my BOYISH good looks. At the time I looked younger than I was. I was in my mid twenties but I look like a teenager. Eventually we just lost contact and I met another guy who I feel in love with so I was okay for the relationship to end.

I can no longer sit back and let people in this world ridicule him any longer keep silent about this. it will come out eventually. The Jackson family won;t be happy about it But it;s the truth.

Posted at 7:14PM on Mar 9th 2010 by T

Linda Lovelest

** thnx pmiller/& deb

Duh

67. No Tellit...the U got mail was for me from DEB...I promise you we have nothing to do with this garbage!! I told them to drive the van off the cliff and Deb offered to fill up the tank if they shut the f*ck up!!!
I do not know WHO this wacko is but it is NOT US!!!!

Posted at 9:51PM on Mar 9th 2010 by pmiller

Tellit I know you do not want mail from me, but pmiller is telling the truth. We are over at FB chatting, I sent her THE MAILMAN post to let her know I was there. That *was* just between us, now everyone knows.

As far as this creep above, no, it is not us. You should know us better than that. If we have something hateful to say to you we will say it to "your face". This is NOT any of the group from FB.

Duh

71. FB 45 YAHOO 9 MJSKANKS 359 minus you TELLIT ::sheco has the dial::)yard dog is now HALL MONITOR..... woof woof @ TOILET

Posted at 9:58PM on Mar 9th 2010 by KISS ME FOOL

Your posts are childish and not amusing at all, aside from the fact that everyone is laughing at you because you are so stupid. You must like stirring up trouble.

I didn't offer to fill your stupid white van with gas so you had it to drive around on. I wanted to make sure when you went off that cliff that you would be enveloped by a fireball, never to return. Of course I am speaking about your online persona, although you as a "real person" must be pretty pathetic too.

No one cares about your stupid crap. Do us a favor and STFU.

Who Cares reads a wonder

The rat moved to FB that rat is ONE OF YOUR GROUP.the OLD RED VIRUS HUMAN NATURE got is one DOOR that was left open.We got in to late to close it.Now back to the WHITE VAN RIDE and the NEW CAPES,the print is GOLD PANTS just for you DEB,,,TELLIT was your friend BEWARE it may have chanded,,Ric is in the back seat KISS ME FOOL the one next to him is a cheap ho,SKANKY at times...BUS 1AM FOLKS weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ONE KEY per driver

Duh

77. Queen Kooky is baking cookies for the WHITE VAN ride.Put some good stuff in the cookies,NO SMOKING IN THE VAN,,is a drip OK yes DOC did you bring the DRIP...yES well pull down the RED SILK PANTIES and put it in...HE IS STIFF put it in the little hole,THE PEE HOLE yea NO MARKS THERE ,,,OH I SEE NOW....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Posted at 11:05PM on Mar 9th 2010 by MJ SKANKS love MJ

You are a very sick person. I suggest you get mental health help immediately.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Michael Jackson hired apx 20 DOCTORS some of them are in jail and no longer pactice.SO the other ones are UNEMPLOYEED they will WORK FOR SEX,DRUGS,MONEY.wow THAT is how you can bribe people.MJ was good at that,,,,NEW MJ BOOK HOW TO USE PEOPLE,no it is not in OPUS.kiss me fool.driver stop WAS THAT A MINOR WALKING THE STREETS 1130PM trolling LA STREETS WITH MJ in the back seat...NEW MEAT TO BEAT IT

starhalo

Does Michael Jackson have an eternal flame, and if not ...WHY???

Duh

80. Does Michael Jackson have an eternal flame, and if not ...WHY???

Posted at 11:29PM on Mar 9th 2010 by starhalo

Could be a couple of reasons. Since he is entombed indoors it might be considered a fire hazard; JFK is buried outside. Or maybe the Jacksons are too cheap to pay for it to burn in perpetuity (sp).

Who Cares reads a wonder

starhalo

Oh, and another thing....Why doesn't Jermaine Jackson take care of his own bratty kids instead of dumping them off at Katherine's? What a LOSER SUPREME...he can't even pay child support! Can you say "DEADBEAT DAD"!
I'm assuming he's off making his big "Come Back" record (as if...ROFL) or doing more photo shoots. OMG...as if anyone cares!

Duh

82. Burn his body,,,, NO!!!!!! it is to toxic, IT WOULD kill half of LA in one hour.FLAMER he is BUT A BAD BURN.

Posted at 11:39PM on Mar 9th 2010 by BURN HIS ASHES

An eternal flame does not burn someone's body you idiot. I am not going to take the time to explain it; if you want to know more about it look up about JFK's grave at Arlington National Cemetery. Sheesh - what are you, 12?