Cinnabun Still Needs Helping Hand

3/10/2010 2:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James' once lost pooch Cinnabun has pretty much recovered from her three week disappearance -- but she still needs an extra lift to jump up on those West Coast Choppers work benches.

Cinnabun: Click to watch
The adorable pup specializes in kissing Sandra Bullock's hubby and wagging her tail.

Jesse tells us Cinnabun is doing great and is incredibly spoiled.

Me

Sooo Cute !!

Jane

How sweet.

Glory Bee

Can't get enough of this couple and their dogs. She got the Oscar, he got back Cinnabon, wishing nothing but good stuff for these two.

Suzie

We love Cinny!

Suzie

We are all happy your puppy is back home with you and not on the street or with M. Vick.

Take care and good luck.

bootzy

Now what Jesse? You going to leave her out on the corner again? You KNOW why she was taken, dont play dumb. Where is the "black owned business" sign now?? I told you, once it was removed and the reward money increased, she would be brought back. And wallla it worked. We both knew those guys werent going to give her up for $2,000 they wanted a big payday. I bet you didnt even check if the woman was the one that took her, you should ashamed. She deserves BETTER than you!

Straight Talkin Texan

Awww...SO sweet and cute! I'm glad they're back together! Reminds me of a song ---> "Reunited, and it feels so good!"

P.S. To all those who are writing mean posts about this video: GET THERAPY!

Eric

..learn something from this video michael vick and dmx!

LH

Just last Sunday, I was wondering if Cinnabun was still missing. One time my cat was missing for 13 days and it broke my heart. I posted signs with his picture and description around offering a $100.00 reward and stated my address because that was all I could afford. Seven people showed up at my door with cats of different colors and sizes. Finally, on the 13th day, I was walking out to my car and there he was under my car waiting. He was decorated with cobwebs on his ears and tail - he had probably been under the apt. building. I took him inside and got into my bathing suit to give him a bath in my bath tub. Oooops, one more knock on the door. I called out asking who it is saying because I am about to bathe my cat. A woman at the door says she found my cat. I look through the window screen and sure enough she is holding a cat. I say, that's not my cat. I just found my cat. She responds, "yes, this is your cat and I want the $100.00". As I was about to insist she didn't have my cat -- the cat she was holding suddenly went ballistic and airborne. It flew out of her grasp and ran away. Hey, she began yelling at me that that cat scratched her hands when it ran away and she still wanted the reward money. I don't have that same cat because he went to cat heaven nine years ago. But, I still have my memories of that incident and laugh at the sentiment.

Thus, I am happy to learn that Cinnabun has been returned to her Jesse. Damn, why doesn't someone invent a LoJack chip for animals!

Butterfly

Very touching and sentimental reunion. Beautiful!!!

bootzy

Posted at 1:48PM on Mar 10th 2010 by SS

----

Are you serious.. you CAN mircochip your pet, GPS can find it... wow please stick to pets, dont reproduce.

kevin duplain

Now the only thing Jesse needs to honestly ask himself is, "Did I miss Cinnabun more than Sandra?". The 'honest' answer will put him on the right road to his future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2