Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

Victoria

Sad

reba24u

Well not surprising it is still very sad. RIP Corey

Carmen

WOW..Can't believe it, I Loved this guy, and when he had that show with corey feldman and that stupid girlfiend of his always giving him problems..I could not stand that girl...she came between corey and the other corey...R.I.P. Corey, You will be missed by a lot of fans and family..love you always..you were the best Corey!!!

Sid

What a shame. However, I am surprised this didn't happen sooner.
He was a pretty bad addict for several years now.

Sam

I gave him till the end of 2010. I cant feel bad for this guy he had plenty of chances to straighten up. So I guess we are going to see uncut footage of The Two Coreys and Corey's take on this. Maybe they will have a marathon of the show this weekend as well.

Monica

He will always be my favorite Corey..

Bart

I wonder if there are odds in Vegas that Lindsey Lohan will be next. She is certainly due!!!!

scott l

another hollywood tragedy...myman had it all 20 years ago...just goes to show how drugs could care less if your rich or poor...alot of ladies in there late 30's are hearthroken right now..R I P CH ! !

Chris

Not surprised he was definitely on something on the reality show the Corey's. Unfortunately it was just a matter of time :-( RIP Corey .

jjgg5

Parents, keep your kids out of show business.

Illinois person

So I wonder if during next year's Oscars he'll be remembered in memoriam or if he too was as unimportant as they felt Farrah Fawcett was? While sad that he's passed on, especially so young, what the Oscars did to the memory of the late Miss Fawcett was downright disgusting.

Aimee

RIP.....omg....so sad.....one of my all time teen fav's

Lenn K.

The question is who's next? This is Hollywood and there at least three or four a year.

Rhonda Lynn Jones

It is sad that he had to end his life this way. I loved him in his prime and so sad that drugs and alcohol took over his life. REST IN PEACE COREY YOU WILL BE MISSED

TJ

@Fred
"Sadly, my money is on Lindsey Lohan as the next to go too soon."

We can only hope...