Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

Snarky One

Not at all surprised. And was the cute Corey.

Lisa

This is a sad story.These drugs are killing everyone.I am so tired of hearing the same ole thing regarding drug overdoses especially among famous people.I know its an addiction but please if you are using get help now before its too late.Just as it is for Corey.My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones,may he rest in peace.

Gina

Very Sad To Say The Least. I am just shaking my head as I read that he died, he was a handsome man and had talent. He wasted it all on those dam drugs. Drugs take so many peoples lives, not just stars but everyone. Is This a shout out from up above to let us know this is what happens when you do drugs, but whats the point of the shout out because no one ever learns. His death is news today but tomorrow it will all be forgotten how he died. So Very Sad.

Mikey

What ever happened to Cory Haim. Final song of show.

bunnyconant

No offense Hollywood but do you really think we are surprised? Another accidental overdose? Comeone do you not pay attention to your own public service announcements? DRUGS KILL helloooooooo FAME does NOT make you SUPERMAN.. YOU WILL DIE?? your actions are yours... GET IT TOGETHER AND SMART.. Just waiting for Lindsay Lo... to go next..

sleeper

yawn

Melissa

Tragic.

Kristin

This really started my day off pretty rough. I know what its like to battle drug addiction and this is the reality of where the disease leads if not treated...so sad!

DesertChildAZ

Fell in love with him as "Lucas", fell out of love with him after drugs took over his life. Sad shame. I'll join the countless others and say that I'm not at all surprised by this. What surprises me is that it didn't happen sooner. :(

Lauren

RIP!! This is so sad! He had a troubled soul and hopefully he is at peace now. Wow I still can't believe it. Shock total shock.

smoochie

S
A
D

but you could see it coming.

Jenna

That is so tragic, not exactly unexpected but very sad. Was hoping he would get the help he needed. :( He will always live on in the classics though "license to drive, the lost boys, lucas" etc. RIP

Shannon Clegg

Wow...watch out Lilo..this is your future..She will likely be next. I'm surprised it hasn't already happened.

Julian

oh thats all we need. now douche-bag corey fieldman will apear again..zzzz

Julie

This is sad. I liked Corey H.
He graced many spots on my teenage bedroom wall.
I hope his family and friends (certainly Corey F) is OK. :(