Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

candi

I will never forget the time we shared at Feldmans house OR Ron Jeremys...ha...we had a blast in the 90s...love ya boy;(now maybe u came finally get some peace;(

April

I have loved him all through his career. I watched when they had the show 'The Two Coreys' and knew by watching him that he badly needed help then. He always had all those people around him who gave him whatever he wanted! Even though everyone saw him going down that road it is still heartbreaking to hear... R.I.P Corey we will miss you.

Lifestrand.net

Memorial for Corey Haim. Feel free to express your thoughts

D-Tuned

MAN, I grew up watching Corey, and always wanted to be him. I always liked him as an actor. I was shocked when hearing this news, SO SO SAD. I always hoped he would pull it together and make a come back.

Laur, Right on! People need to realize he was a person and does not deserve to be blown off as no one. He brought so much pleasure to many people through his movies that I will always love.

Brandy

I'm sooo sad!! He was my child and tween heart throb!! I had a bedroom covered in "Tiger Beat" posters of him!! As an adult I watched The Cory's and hoped he'd pull his head out of his self torture guess not!! RIP Corey!! We'll remember you from the 80's not the mess of your recent life!!

merks

hey lindsey lohan you're next!

pj

I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said by everyone else. But I am glad to see that he and Corey Feldman had apparently mended their friendship because last I heard, they hated each other. I'll always remember the little boy side of him. Very sad.

Erica

Poor Corey, I was routing for you to sober up! By the way, he's wearing an UNSET shirt, great band!

Erica

sue

what a terrible tradegy yet again!!! i just dont get it LA is just becomming the drug empire of the world, my god cant they stop this madness somehow??it is just happening way to often to these stars and celebs..rip corey- sue from tampa

Louis

So sad, it was only a matter of time

Robert

Some hollywood producer or director molested him when he was young. Thats why he was on drugs. Just watch celeb rehab with drew almost every one had some kind of traumatic childhood.

Brittany murphy was taking 10 vicodin a day!!!!!!!!!!!

Miyanovich

"Accidental"? Are you kidding me with this? There is nothing accidental when it comes to Corey Haim and taking pills.

Joe Schmoe

So many people act like we are immortal. WE ALL DIE. If it is at 38 or 88, what does it matter? He still looks decent, and not all shriveled up and pruney. I say that this is a good thing for him, and his career. He is in a much better place now that he has cast off his malfunctioning meat-prison body.

Dina B

I hope you can now find peace within yourself. Life doesn't have to be that bad. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Gheri

Dream a little dream,one more time.Lost Boy,but no more.