Corey Haim's Last Movie

3/10/2010 5:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a clip from Corey Haim's last movie -- that has yet to be released.

Corey Haim's last movie

Haim shot the scene -- from the movie "Decisions" -- last November.

In the movie, Haim plays a corrupt cop who gets involved in the lives of 6 troubled kids.

We spoke with Executive Producer Zenon Kesik, who said, "Corey was a professional and had no sign of any drug abuse at all."

Kesik says he did not require that Corey submit to a drug test, because, "He was straight. He didn't appear to be on any substance whatsoever."

Kesik says the movie is due to be released mid-April.

PIGTAILS

Sooooooo sad...he was my first love..I always had his posters splattered all over my walls. Truely a sad day for me and all the Corey fans. RIP no matter what mean things ppl post...I will miss ya

aka

Why is this no talent hack getting so much coverage...OOOOHHHHH maybe we should redo the academy awards so he can be included in the memorial tribute.
WHO CARES

TeqNine

#18 don't you think it's a better idea to raise kids to NOT be easily convinced to do drugs and parents to be there for their kids than to blame the doctors? I think Corey was doing illegal drugs long before he became addicted to prescription drugs. It's his fault he's dead. He also didn't accept help from Celebrity Rehab.. yeah they're in it for the money, but he also would get money and maybe he'd still be alive.. for at least as long as the taping of Celebrity Rehab was taking place.

Maggie Herrera

Wow...really they thought Corey wasn't on drugs?...

Wombat

man, I so wanted this to be first rate as I started to watch it...but it looks like another "straight to video" $9.99 bin material. Then again, I have to realize that his past was not going to place him in a well written, big budget picture either.

And why the hell, when we are trying to listen to his last words (TMZ Papa) or this film clip, do we first have to watch that piece of trash ice skating movie trailor? Can't you guys at TMZ figure out a way to either NOT have this crap commercial stuff play when it is inappropriate for the article it is attached to...or at least attach an ad that is more appropriate?

sarah

I was lucky enough to see an early preview of Decisions.
So sad, too bad. Now he won't be able to accept the rotten tomatoes award next year.
Once a loser.....always dead.
By the way, who was he???

yazzie

i hope to God people will be praying for those in the movie and band industries.wow how sad and wow what a waste of a life. pray people for those on drugs and those who want to be clean now.it is tuff and very very hard once you are addicted it is time consumming but worth the wait. pray. God bless all who suffer with this mess.

sarah

Did he poop his pants?
I always heard that people pooped when they died pounding their pud.
Just wondering?

J

It's scenes from an unedited film thus why it looks so bad.

sarah

Let me try this again. TMZ won't let me get an answer.
Did he poop his pants when he crapped out?
I've always heard that Carridine and that singer from Australia pooped when they over-flogged?

sarah

wHERE IS MY FRIEND'S POOP PANTS COMMENT/?

Mrs Butters

If this guy thinks the company insuring that film(and they all need insurance)would give Haim the ok based on appearance, he's nuts.

Chris

WOW looks like this movie will go right to DVD . RIP

Mrs Butters

He's a breathtakingly bad actor, high school level

Klipper

Well, after watching that I'd say it's pretty obvious he'll will be joining Heath Ledger by being one of the few actors to win a posthumous Oscar.
I wonder if Corey Feldman will be accepting for him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments