Corey on Corey: Don't Jump to Conclusions

3/10/2010 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman wants people to "stop jumping the gun" by saying Corey Haim died from an drug overdose -- because until the coroner's report comes out, "nobody knows" what really caused his death.

Corey Feldman
Feldman was on "Larry King Live" tonight, where he called Haim his "best friend."

Feldman went on to say Haim had a "long and detailed drug history and battled addiction for many, many years" -- but said Haim had been "in the best frame of mind that he's ever been in" leading up to his death.

Jimbo

Rest in peace.

That said, Corey Feldman looks like an idiot showing up for THAT interview dressed like that, and with special attention shown to his hair. Please. Your best friend just died. Don't act like it is a good time for a photo op. That you would even take the time to, especially, make sure that that strand of hair is so perfectly placed shows that you are an egomaniac. Your old pal Michael Jackson surely rubbed off on you.

Rachel

Feldman is so embarrassing! Jesus Christ, he's whoring himself out on the SAME DAY his friend died.

Andie

I will always love the two Coreys for the Lost Boys. Always. This is so sad. People need to back off until we find out what happened, what if he was clean (I think he was). Please. Open your hearts.

jigga

Anyone who complains about drug or alcohol adiicts, should go thru withdrawls and then make comments. There is nothing wo rse than "prescription drug withdrawal" and most Dr.s do not understand what a hell it really is. They call it "flu-like symptoms" when in reality, you would do anything to make it as bearable as the flu. After 2 back surgerys (1 failed) believe me, I can understand what Corey was going thru. I cant believe he made it this long.

Fred

John Belushi, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Chris Farley, River Phoenix, Brittany Murphy, Kurt Kobain, DJ AM, Jimi Hendrix, Heath Ledger, Bruce Lee, Marylin Monroe, Jim Morrison, Chris Penn, Anna Nicole Smith, Corey Haim.... WHO'S NEXT???

COME ON AMERICA, GET HELP IF YOU NEED TO! THE PRICE OF FAME KILLING MANY. PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF CELEBRITIES, WE ALL HUMAN, SO WHY WE BOTHER ABOUT CELEBRITIES IN THE FIRST PLACE? LETS DELETE THE CELEBRITY LABEL AND STOP PAPPARAZZI!!! STOP BEING SO SUPERFICIAL AND MATERIALISTIC.

FAME = MONEY = COMPLICATED LYFESTYLES = ADDICTIONS = DIVORCES = DEATH

COREY: I WAS A BIG FAN OF YOUR MOVIES IN THE 80'S, R.I.P.

Robert

Wtf...,

You are weak. You need to take responsibility for your actions. Don't blame the drugs, blame yourself. The same goes for people who blame Demons and the Devil. It's your own fault.

Andie

I'm glad Corey Feldman mustered up the strength through his grief to speak on behalf of his dear friend. It sounds like he had the flu, like Brittany Murphy, but everyone is jumping on his past. Very sad. Deepest sympathies to Corey's family.

jigga

Mo Money Mo Problems.

jessemosslover

#28,Poor Brittany Murphy and her family have had to endure this. In the end, she died of pneumonia and prescription drug that were prescribed to HER with over the counter things you and I take when we think we have a cold as she did.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet Corey died exactly the same way. He likely also had pneumonia and took too many perscriptions and over the counter stuff to get rid of it and it killed him.

Canada2007

First off I wanna say " Shut your trap " to the haters...Feldman is not on here for his 2 seconds of fame..He's on here defending his Best friend because the moment the news broke everyone assumed it was a Drug Overdose..He has every right to step up and speak out. Corey Haim you were to young to die...May you Rest in Peace ! ! Your Fellow Canadians Love you !

jigga

Robert, you are just another ignorant soul. Someone you know will battle the same demons, probably even one of your kids (if someone accidentally procreates with you) Maybe you will get in a horrible car accident and live, and you will be on opiates or benzos for years and when you come off them I'd love too see what you say.

Twilightluvinmom

Wtf...,

Posted at

10:39PM on Mar 10th 2010 by Robert

Robert-
And you...are an idiot. Please, get educated about addiction and its victims before you speak again on the subject. It will prevent you from sounding like a fool again.

JackieMichele

So many people are able to judge Corey on his actions and it begs the question, "What would you do if people were slamming your best friend who just passed away?"

Me? I would stand on whatever soap box I could to shut those people down.

Oh and @Marie who asked why Corey didn't take Haim in while he was battling drugs...well how about you go find a drug addict, take them into your home, and try to help them. You will see how fast that DOESN'T work. The one thing almost all addicts have in common is they had to hit rock bottom before they truly changed their life. You can't hit rock bottom if your family is constantly supporting you.

jigga

Jackie I couldnt have said it any better..I went thru treatment and I feel their pain, and I have stayed away from scripts, but it would be really really hard to take in one of the people there. It really wouldnt have helped me at all if i had a free place to stay and a free car at that time.

Truth

Ummmmm... did anybody posting here even watch the 2 coreys? Did you forget about the huge fight they had where Haim told Feldman straight up all his problems started when they were kids, and Feldmen took Haim to see some grown man who r*a*p*e*d Haim, and Feldman let it happen? Feldmen's response? He mad Haim publicly say it wasn't Mich. Jack., essentially confirming Haim's claim! That's where Haim's lef got screwed up, & Feldmen was the cause of it. I'll never forget that show.. I felt sooo bad for Corey H. I felt his devastation, it was real! Shame on you Feldman, you have no soul. Tell the t*r*u*t*h, and why Corey Haim was really so effed up. He deserves that much, you are a heartless poser! Corey Haim was broken at a very young age, thanks to Feldman!!! GB Haims family & REAL friends, my prayers go out to you!