Gwyneth vs. Michelle

Who'd You Rather?

3/10/2010 5:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but Gwyneth Paltrow, 37, and Michelle Rodriguez, 32, were both at the same event in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday.

0310_gwen_michelle_97605836_97605900-1
Question is ...

Matthew

Michelle looks like good nasty fun. Sex with Gwyneth would be like necrophilia.

CriticAl

I know she's not into guys, but Michelle is a lot more attractive to me.

People may call Michelle a bitch (maybe because of her "tough" roles), but Gwyneth is a MEGA bitch.

Kevin

This would be a tough choice if GP was known to be such a stuck up bitch. They are both hot and Michelle looks like she would be wild, wild in bed. I'd tap em both, but kick GP out the door when it was over!!

MNelson

Let's not forget Rodriguez's DUI for which she took no responsibility and wrote "Orwell" on her ankle bracelet...she's a disgusting pig...

phu q. fukerton

Neither really but given the choice I would say Michelle. The jacket over the dress is ugly, but at least she is healthy looking.

On the other hand, Gwyneth looks like death warmed over. Especially in that dress, she reminds me of a plastic Halloween skeleton that somebody put Christmas tinsel on!

JODY

You people are crazy, Michelle is nasty looking and I'd like to smack her with that additude she has! Gwyneth Paltrow is super smokin hot, always has been!!

mimi

Wow, Gwen's dress is gorgeous! Any idea of the designer?

whatever22122

ewww if u think gwynett paltro is pretty.. you are nasty... you need to get your eyes checked.... michelle is hott

Belladonna

Mitchelle! She looks like she's a dirty little girl.

sean

Michelle...clearly. Except that whole psycho violent alcoholic lesbian thing. She wouldn't be into me, that is for sure.

c-dawg

Michelle's bi, and not an alcoholic. And I've seen a ton of videos where she's actually really sweet & goofy. I think all the labels and rumors are just misunderstandings. She seems genuinely nice, and HOT.

MadamMary