Kate Gosselin's Kids Meet Her New Partner

3/10/2010 6:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While at home in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, Kate Gosselin's kids enjoyed playing with their mommy's new partner on "Dancing with the Stars", Tony Dovolani.

media_removed_tmz
Tony's got some tough (dancing) shoes to fill.

J D

I feel sorry for Tony I hope they vote this Bitch off the fist week! This will be the first year since dancing with the Stars has been on that I'm not even going to watch it because they allowed this self centered Bitch to even be on the show!I thought ABC would of learnd something from Trista but I guess not we all got tired of seeing that Bitch on everything too and you see how long she lasted!

Anne

Oh Puhleeeeeeze, Just Make HER Go AWAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

sue

irene post 9, is that really you?? its me sue from tampa i have wondered where you have been!!!! i am not to sure about this whole kate dwts!!!sue from tampa

christy

I have to say I don't miss watching Jon or Kate, but I do miss watching the kids. They are really cute and I hope their life is good.

yikes

She already put her eyes on Tony, whatta wh--e.
"Heeere kids, this is gonna be your new daddy pretty soon i'm working on it, now do your part and be lovely around him, whoever don't follow directions will be grounded OK".
(Kate in FameWhore MODE)

Maya

I haven't watched DWTS in a couple of seasons (since Kristi won), but I will watch this season for sure. The one time I met Kate (at a book signing), she was perfectly nice. The majority of the negative information about Kate comes from a jealous SIL and her busybody sister. Woman can be awful to each other.

dee

Someone needs to support the kids and Jon sure isn't doing it!

SadSadSad

Why is anyone remotely interested in this woman?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

JonIsBipolar

The Kate Haters - Their issue really is not with Kate. It is within themselves. They are envious and to feel better they nag on and on about Kate all day long. Miserable unhappy women who want to take their misery out on Kate, an easy scapegoat they can bully.

It is getting so old, I cannot believe how they can go on like this for years and years. It truly is a type of mental madness on their part.

reality check

Poor Tony!! I hope she is the first one voted off so I can watch DWTS, one of my favorite shows. But I for one will NOT be watching while this HAG is on. Go home and take care of your children Kate...get off my TV

Kat

I can't believe you people. Can you STOP taking pictures of the kids? Are you really that obsessed with CHILDREN? Makes me wonder if all of you are a bunch of pedophiles.

Holly

Kate G. is not only a rhythm-less mover, she presents no interest in her attempt to dance but surely is needed so they have someone to throw off.

Patty

Are most of you people on here nuts? Calling the children bastards, saying their mom is a whore. All these nasty things for these kids to grow up and see some day. There are so many shows out where the family makes a living doing exactly what she does. They had a nice home, feed all these babies, takes care of them all day long. And on every show they seems pretty great. She talks nice to them, they seem to respect their mother and listen pretty good. How would you raise 8 children? 24/7 she is a mother, feeding, clothing, loving, paying bills, and trying to get threw each day one at a time. Most of us have 1 or 2 children and to deal with and still fall apart at least once a week. She made a living with it but she is good at that job she was tossed into. How would you support them if they were yours??????

JIBBERISH

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LOSERS. GET A LIFE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3