Mad Max!

3/10/2010 2:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 42-year-old father of one resurfaced recently, looking dapper.

Max was actually 22 when he began playing Doogie's 14-year-old friend.

He was also the voice of a penguin on "The Little Mermaid II:Return to the Sea."

MightyMad

See now, TMZ, you're definitely acting like a bunch of douches.

The guy appeared in numerous "Sopranos" episodes - granted, he was a supporting feature, yet all you can bring up is his voice in "The Little Mermaid"... seriously, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

TV Gord

I have to agree with MightyMad (although I'm not so liberal with doling out the douches). Anyone who watched The Sopranos knew Doogie's pal was a recurring character. This is just like seeing a picture of him five minutes later.

gva214

and he originated the role of Timon in the original broadway cast of "The Lion King" on broadway. good job TMZ...psssh

Rip It Up

I wonder if NPH ever gave Mad Max a little roto rooter off screee, if you get my drift...I'm just sayin'.

Adrock

They are quite right. Why don't you do a 'Memba Them' on that long hair robber guy from Thelma & Louise.

TT

He looks like a magician or a young Regis

THE CRIDDLER

he was in the freakin sopranos, a lot. He didnt fade into oblivion and then you guys showed us a random picture of him... hes still doing stuff.

Mag

I think he's handsome!!! Good for him!!!

Jennifer Bouldack

C'mon, TMZ. That really IS stupid.

Max was Benny Fazio on the Sopranos.

He really does not belong in this "Where Are They Now" type of column thing you do. And, to list some mermaid bit over his work on the Sopranos insults even me, so I cannot imagine how Max must feel.

Catticus

Reminds me of Fred Savage.

Robbin

Not to mention that the other info is wrong--lazy "reporting"!

really?

I'm not sure why but I'm lmao at "he looks like a magician"

yeah, definitely does not belong in the 'where are they now' section, I still see him every Sunday in Sopranos reruns

~Melanie~

Lets not forget the very funny movie Sgt. Bilko with Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd and the late Phil Hartman! Max played the very funny Dino Paparelli! Jeez with a bigger movie like that and TMZ runs with The little mermaid???

Rachel

I swear I saw him in the new HBO show Empire Boardwalk.

kommn

Men are sporting diamond watches more and more. The diamond watch for men is distinguished and beautiful at the same time. Many of the same dealers that make women's' diamond watches also make men's diamond watches. So men's