Niecy Nash Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race?'

3/10/2010 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Reno 911" star and "Clean House" host Niecy Nash at some event (left) -- and "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Tyra Sanchez (right).

Niecy Nash and Tyra Sanchez
One of them is hysterical.

We're just sayin'.

Jane

this is such a stupid post lol

that.is.all

Did you mean drag FACE?

MightyMad

OK, you got it already - every ugly female celebrities out there look like a drag queen from Rupaul.

Wasn't funny the first time, TMZ, and still not funny. Just move on.

Joe Derobertis

I think Niecy is damn sexy.

Keepinitreal

Just grow up,please.

uncle charlie weaver

This one was just lame. When you do this, it would help if the two pictures actually resembled each other. What did Niecy do to you?

CriticAl

Too bad Tyra has immunity next week. 'Cause she's got to GO! No more horrendous cat yowling vocals, please.

oprah

damm TMZ! this is one is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you nailed it........

Blanket 50

I like Niecy! Besides TMZ she could give your home a good cleaning! Back Off already.

exbff

tyra would look SO much better if she did something with those snaggle teeth. simply closing her mouth would help on so many levels.

BillyBurke

Get ashamed of yourself, dissing Miss Niecy like this.

That drag queen does have the Miss Niecy look down cold...

The finger will be waving today!

This one is funny as sh*t

parents?

The drag queen looks better, and less fake!

dman

Its pretty obvious that TMZ is just dissing Miss Nash because she is on The Insider now. Last time I checked Insider was still kicking TMZs ass in the ratings.

Reta

I can't STAND Niecy on The Insider, she ruins the show with her stupid trademark "OH!" and her voice is so grating it sounds like she's been gargling crushed glass! She looks more like a drag queen than most drag queens! I wonder whose bright idea it was to put her on, and Star Jones too when she was on? Do they ever do market tests before making these enormously horrible decisions? Plus there are just too many "hosts" on there. Go back to 2 people please, and quit repeating the same thing over and over, you'll get more accomplished per show.

donna

Niecy, My mom passed this past October. I just wanted to let you know that she loved watching you on 'Clean House." In fact, she introduced me to you. She and I used to sit together on Saturday evening watching episode after episode just to watch what you were up to on each show. Thank you for you. You gave her momemts of pure, sheer fun and laughterand for that I'm grateful for you. Take care sweetie and best of luck in you career and personal life. Hugs, Me and mom from above.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments