Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

Zee

in deep sh*t, huh? should of thought it over before you dumb sh*t!

Ashley

Please please please let chris the woman BEATER brown down. if he comes back LADIES ALL OF US WILL SUFFER. the men will think it is OKAY TO HIT WOMEN, because chris brown got away with it, and is still famous. Americans' you are doing the right thing! keep cb down! ladies we have to stick together!

jump

Chris you dont realize youre in the post OJ era people dont put up with beating up women so bad you cant recognize them. Now you want to go back to your pre beat down status but you cant. Grow up and stop begging. Your begging isnt going to work, people know now how bad you can beat down women they are onto you. Women know what you're capable of. Chris "beat down now beggin" brown. What a pathetic loser you ruined Rihannas face and now youre career.

alex2ex

what he did was not a mistake! did you not see the picture??. He beat a woman to dead and then ran away!!! Do you really think he didn't want to kill her?? he lef her inconcius in his car thinking she was dead. Lucky for him rihanna did not died and that's why he turn himself in!.

Barbie

11. THIS IS THE MOST HATEFUL RACIST SITE EVER. I BET YALL BE E FIVING EACH OTHER WHEN YALL FOUND OUT WHAT CHARLIE SHEEN A REPEATED OFFENDER WHO STABBED MS.TRAVOLTA YES AND HE MADE A SORRY EXCUSE, HE'S A DRUG ABUSER, AND HE'S A REPEATED ABUSER AND ALL HE GETS IS CS.
Posted at 12:23AM on Mar 11th 2010 by Kayla

Barbie

#11 Kayla -----Somehow what I wrote was deleted from my post. My question to you is WHAT ? What do you mean everyone is RACIST ? It would seem that you are the only racist on here. What does race have to do with this ? And who taught you how to write ? You write like your ghetto and I didn't even think that was possible. Did your English teachers teach you how to write ghetto ? They must be so proud of you ? I think you should date Chris Brown....your probably the only woman on earth that deserves him !

melissa

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IS PRETTY FUNNY.... CHRIS IS YOUNG AND HE MADE A MISTAKE AND NO ONE WAS THERE THAT NIGHT TO KNOW THE ROLE RHIANNA PLAYED IN THAT FIGHT... BUT R KELLY CAN HAVE SEX WITH LITTLE GIRLS AND HES STILL PLAYED ON TH RADIO..... GIVE THE KID A BREAK HES LEARNED HIS LESSON AND HIS TALENT IS AMAZING... I SAY GIVE THE KID ANOTHER SHOT WOULDNT YOU WANT ONE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND STUPID?

melissa

GOD FORGIVES AND PEOPLE DO LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES. AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THE PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE SO COLD HEARTED! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NICE PEOPLE OF AMERICA? HAVE WE HARDENED SO MUCH THAT WE CANNOT FORGIVE A KID WHO WAS ONLY 19 TO CHANGE? SHOULD WE JUST TAKE EVERYONE WHO MADE A MISTAKE A RUIN THEM SPITEFULLY IS THAT WHAT AMERICA HAS COME TO? REMEMBER RHIANNA WAS WITH HIM AFTERWARD... SHE FORGAVE HIM THE ONLY REASON SHES NOT WITH HIM NOW IS BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU HATERS TO BUY HER RECORDS AND CHRIS HAS MORE TALENT THAN RHIANNA OVERALL.... THIS SITUATION HAS MANY ASPECTS THAT THE PUBLIC WILL NEVER KNOW AND YES WHAT CHRIS DID WAS WRONG BUT WHAT DID RHIANNA DO TO MAKE HIM THAT ANGRY TO WHERE HE SNAPPED???? GIVE THE KID A BREAK. I THINK HES AN AWESOME TALENT AND I REALLY DONT CAR EWHAT HE DOES IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE I ENJOY HIM MUSIC!

melissa

OK SO IF CHRIS BROWN GETS TREATED LIKE THIS THEN I WILL WAIT TILL CHARLIE SHEENS SHOW GETS CANCELED ASAP SINCE YOU PEOPLE DONT FORGIVE RIGHT???? DOUBLE STANDARD?? CHARLIE HAS REPEATEDLY ABUSED WOMEN, STABBED KELLY PRESTON AND NOW BEAT UP HIS WIFE.... SO WHY NOT THE BACKLASH ON HIM? HES A GROWN MAN.... HOW COME HIS SHOW IS STILL WATCHED? GIVE CHRIS A BREAK! YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS!

melissa

GO OUT AND BUY CHRIS' CD TODAY! SHOW THESE HYPOCRITES THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN!

melissa

Goddess

Chris Brown is all yours sweety. You can have him. As a matter of fact, your dillusion is excatly what he needs in his life because we all know how much he loves and wants submissive women. I hope that he treats you with as much respect and compassion as he showed Rihanna. Good Luck!

melissa

melissa

IM GOING TO I TUNES RIGHT NOW! WE'LL SAVE YOU CHRIS! YOU DESERVE TO SHOW PEOPLE YOU CAN CHANGE THE HECK WITH THESE IDIOTS WHO ARE SO NEGATIVE... THEY DONT HAVE GOD IN THEIR HEARTS AND WERE NEVER FANS ANYWAY YOUR FANS ARE STILL HERE!

Delicious

156. NDUB ..... touched a nerve? grow the fck up! You're so st!pd so fck off idiot! You're a waste, move on go to work low life... Stop living off of my taxes!!!