Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

sasha

every body makes mistakes... everybody has those days..
to chris ull make it.. to all the haters keep hatinqq he deff dont need ur support because he has mine and millions more

TEAM BREZZY ALL THE WAY
YAYYY

briannaewell

EVERY BODY TALKING CRACK NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP WE ALL MAKE MISTAKE

Earnestine Hardy

No one will replace Chris Brown for me that's my boo i love him and i love his music and if you people out there let that tramp mess his career up over one incident then i hope you all burn in h**l, but for me and my people we're doing everything we can to save you Chris Brown I love you so much you don't have to worry about me listening to the radio, or anybody else now or forever no replacement's for me, no one get's my money but you Chris Brown!!!

df

give it time, youll be alright.....man in the mirror.

melinda

I understand Chris made a mistake but he def. deserves to have a second chance. He is human also and he is very young. I will continue to support this young artist because he has alot of postive things that he has also done in his lifetime. Hang in there Chris im praying for GOD to change peoples heart and bring the fans back!

Nick

Leave that man alone **** he learned his lesson and is playing for what he did. We all hunman dammit nobody is perfect what counts is that he learned from that mistake. It's to sides to a story. Tell me this would made it better if the shoes were on the other and she beat him up. I don't think so man she would got off st8 clean. You don't know what happen that night so before you start judge n ppl get the whole story. We only heard bits and pieces of the story.

elle

he paid for his mistake. its the past. rihanna is ok,she diddnt die. it was almost 2 years ago... chris is an amazing artist and as soon as i saw that message tried to help out. i support him and hopefully he really has changed and wont do it again

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13