Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

Rocksteady

And I've been in heated arguments with my girl , and being raised by a mom who was a drill sargeant I know to never hit my woman, but we all have seen women out at clubs saying hit me hit me, or I'll kick your a$$ and talking like they have huge balls and women get very on edge when in love and will push your limits and that's BS, nowadays a woman can say and do whatever she want and if you react she can call the cops and its goodbye lol. I wish Chris would say F my image and people loving me that turned on me fast as hell and tell everybody the truth, cuz rhianna's island lying tail won't jus sucks to once again see people judge a situation they know nothing about. Rhianna can have her Amazon George of the jungle sounding music, don't hate her but hate she's not keeping it real and telling the truth, leaving all these relying on gossip news and MTV news junkies to keep bashing Brown for being human and making a mistake, but Rhianna is perfect, she simply questioned him and he started beating her sounds about right

Doug

Yo Chris
My balls are blue and I still love you!!!!

Lawyer

Psssst. Dude, you're not relevant right now. Maybe you should trying interrupting someone's acceptance speech. Or better yet, have it done to you. That would make you relevant again.

Debster

Everyone deserves a second chance. Everyone. He is a talented young man. If people are unwilling to except his apology, it says more about their character than his.

Mel

Just proof that his so called talent is nothing special and he's totally replaceable. He had his shot winning the lottery of chance of the hundreds of people who can sing and dance just the same or better.He burned his bridges and now on to the next mediocre starlet.

rocky

i donno bout yall but Transform Ya was one of the biggest hits this year... chris brown needs to focus on GOOD TRACKS, GOOD BEATS (no pun intended), and GOOD LYRICS, because music is defined by those elements and if he is losing support, i think it has more to do with the fact that his music just sucks lately, minus one or two big singles...

Stepha

I would never help this man. He deserves what he is getting, he also needs to realize that even though he's a "celebrity" he is now seeing what it feels like to live like a normal person, where something you do, you live with forever.

I hope radio stations never have play his songs again and he has to get a job at Burger King. Enjoy it ass!

sarah

What the hell does he want??
Both of his fans bought his CD; well one of them stole it, but at least they are committed fans

Sally

I think he's being unfairly scapegoated, while his ex-girlfriend is enjoying trips around the world and more publicity than the President. Chris should be given another chance, Period. He's a talented guy. he may have to go to another country, like Canada and try to resurrect his career.

kia

You know these people on this blog is stupid, and they mostly are white people, but statistics shows that mostly white business men go home and beat their wife. Super bowl Sunday is the worst day for men to abuse their wife. But Chris Brown was only 19 years old at the time. These high and mighty people who write on this blog, have probably done much worst. But at the end of the day, Chris Brown is richer then all you hater's put together. He may not sell another record, but his life style will be among the rich and famous. So get a darn life you haters. And for the people who still love and support him. Thank you. and the rest of you haters like TMZ (kick rocks). Don't worry Chris I will continue to support you. If Jesus had not died on the cross and forgive us our sins where would we be. People stop Judging, and be more Christ like.

TommyGee

I'm glad to hear that he's miserable. He should be! I'm glad radio stations aren't playing his records anymore as they shouldn't. I hope he never sells another record, concert, and appearance again and drops off the face of the earth! For what he did, he deserves what he's getting...and worst!

sarah

kia,

Why don't you marry the jerk and let him kick your loser azz for many years?
Idiots like you make me ashamed to be black.
Jesus didn't die to give anyone the right to beat women you carp bait.

FACT

I do not feel sorry for him he didnt feel sorry for RiRi when he give her the beat down. Beating someone down and making a little mistake are not even in the same category or leauge. Sorry you won't ever be relevant again with music find another job.

gerryD

poor guy. i'm so sorry that his career seems to be ending so soon, cos i really think that he's one of the best entertainer around.

still, i think he could be employing the wrong people in his team. they should have told him to lay low for a while, take some time off to think about what he did, then bam! give us the comeback that we love so much.

Chris, please make us fall in love with you again. begging never works. at least for me, it does make u look creepy.

PLEASE

AHHHHH ha ha ha ha, finaly some real justice starting to kick in. Maybe he should get a job cleaning the roads again. He is losing money fast. He deleted his twitter beause he rants with no self control. He is in the same boat as Tila Tequila. A lot of us are over the drama, your time is up, you ruined your self. He seems more upset and concerned over not making money then he did about what he did. Sorry woman beater, no help from lost fans. Happy New Year.