Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

the TRUTH

It seems Chris Brown has entered a spot in the Ike Turner club. There is no coming back, no career. Just look at poor Ike Turner and see how hitting a woman helped boost his career. He was sorry too, that he got caught.

Beg all you want Chris, but only to deaf ears. Even a 10 year old knows it's not right to hit a woman.

And for those of you who defend Chris, would you slap or beat down your own Mother? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Melissa

No one feels sorry for you Chris! I hope your only option is a job at the drive-thru!

TT

No one is interested dude. Move on and find a new gig. Should have thought before you beat the crap out of Rihanna. Not real bright...dill-weed.

TT

Hey Chris, the public has spoken! We are not interested. I for one never was and never heard of this guy until the beat down. Go away, you're boring. You got off easy, you should be in JAIL!!!!!!

anonymous

I smell a reality show coming up, I no longer like him. He started to get arrogant and think he was so much and then he went and beat a woman, a woman. My grandmother told us a man that hits a woman won't hit another man, run up on Jay Z like that you creep. Go back to Virginia. No one cares, I am glad your career is over. God blessed you and this is how you thank him. You are only sorry you got caught creep. I was beaten by my boyfriend when I was 16, I weighed 90lbs. and he was a running back on our high school football team. I never told anyone until years later. Go away woman beater.

anonymous

Learn the phrase, would you like to super size, I use to really like this guy, not anymore and it has nothing to do with race. I am a minority as well.

anonymous

This dude just doesn't get it,you are irrelevant and he only sold 100,000 units which is a big flop, bye loser. He just doesn't get it sometimes you don't get a second chance. He is one of those guys who beats a woman and says, "see what you made me do"? God he is so pathetic that it hilarious. Keep putting out those hits Chris, the ones where you are begging. They are so funny....

Tres

“OMG stfu already! everyone thinks they're so perfect! he made a horrible mistake, no one is saying that what he did was acceptable but he's doing all the right things to become a better person..”

HE MAY BE “SAYING” THE RIGHT THINGS, BUT HE ISN’T DOING THE RIGHT THING. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. TALK IS CHEAP. HIS ACTIONS HASN’T PROVEN ANYTHING. HE’S STILL FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF AND INTITLED.

Tres

"Alright as I know many celebs check out this page.. .so here it is, I'm an adult... and YES I love Chris Browns Music... i have ALL 3 CD's and I play them all the time at work, Right now I am representing Graffiti as I feel this is his best work yet... As for The OTHER person in all of this, no I don't listen to her music, she isn't that interesting to me... I might have IF she didn't act like a shameless hussy all the time now! She is classless!! "

SHE ISN'T ANYMORE "CLASSLESS" THAN YOUR BOY CHRIS. ATLEAST SHE CAN EXPRESS HERSELF WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE AN UNEDUCATED GOON. CHRIS IS A THUG. HE WAS PUTTING ON A FRONT THE WHOLE TIME. THIS IS THE REAL CHRIS. I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL!!

Debbie

I think Chris Brown should date Naomi campbell, that way if he gets out of line she could whip his a@@.

sardonicus

56. You know these people on this blog is (sic) stupid, and they mostly are (sic) white people, but statistics shows (sic) that mostly white business (sic) men go home and beat their wife (sic). Super bowl (sic) Sunday is the worst day for men to abuse their wife (sic). But Chris Brown was only 19 years old at the time. These high and mighty people who write on this blog, have probably done much worst (sic). But at the end of the day, Chris Brown is richer then (sic) all you hater's (sic) put together. He may not sell another record, but his life style (sic) will be among the rich and famous. So get a darn life you haters. And for the people who still love and support him. Thank you. and the rest of you haters like TMZ (kick rocks). Don't worry Chris I will continue to support you. If Jesus had not died on the cross and forgive (sic) us our sins where would we be. (sic) People stop Judging, and be more Christ like. (sic)

Posted at 7:21AM on Mar 11th 2010 by kia

"People stop judging, and be more Christ like."

Good advice, Kia.
But, what about the "high & mighty" people of color who come on this blog and post racially biased accusations about "white businessmen who beat their wives"? Shouldn't they try to be more like Christ & not judge others based on the color of their skin? Wouldn't the world be a much better place if hypocrites, like yourself, stopped making lame excuses for lowlife jackasses like Chris Brown?

Oh, but wait! He's young, wealthy, talented and (most importantly) black. So, everyone should just give him a free pass. Right???

I have some news for you, Kia. Regardless of a person's age, ethnicity or economic status, a crime is still a crime. But, if either Chris or Rihanna were white, I'm willing to bet you'd be singing a very different tune on this subject. Anyhow, I'll let you get back to your delusional version of the world in which all whites are evil overlords and all blacks are innocent victims. Have fun in FantasyLand!

NoReSpEcT

I've never heard any REAL or SINCERE apology from him. That sucks and it says alot. But this, i think was SINCERE because i'm sure he's lost alot of MONEY! So look at what motivates him to speak honesstly and on his own behalf MONEY!! That didn't sound like it was written for him or practiced that was real. He should have been real from the beginning instead of riding on jet skiis and showing off the muscles he used to beat on Rhianna.
It's hard to forgive when the person is never really sorry.
And no matter how much you want to, you never forget!
Sorry Chris i used to love you as an artist and performer, now i'm glad you're loosing MONEY! AT LEAST YOUR NOT IN JAIL WITH A BUNCH OF RHIANNA'S FANS, OR YOUR X FANS WHO ARE VERY UNHAPPY WITH WHAT YOU DID!!

honesty

I watched my momma get beat!
I learned how to beat other women.
I beat one of most beautiful women in the world.
I beat her down.
I convinced her that she deserved to get beat.
Now you have to forgive me.
You have to buy my record.
You have to think I am putting women in their well deserved place.
Ohhh yes, buy my music, so I can beat more women.

Ohhh yess, I am just what you should expect out of a black man.
Ohhh Yess let me be a role model for you young black men.
Make music, make money, beat women!!!!

Colette

The really scary thing about this post, is that some of the people posting on here could be people working for radio stations LOL. I guess you shouldn't have done what you did brotha man. THERE ARE MORE WOMEN ON THIS PLANET THAN MEN. Think about it...

honesty

This reminds me so much of Mel Gibson after he got drunk and ripped into every officer what was not a white male. He then went out and said he didn't mean to do it. He was a better person. He needed his fans.

I am so sorry you both showed your true selves and people stop looking up to you, and buying your stuff. (NOPE NOT SORRY, JUST BEING AS SINCERE AS THEY ARE)If you don't get paid you can't keep going out and being stupid to innocent people. Now if you want this man to show your children how they should live,then by all means go out and buy his music.

I stopped watching anything with Mel Gibson, I stopped buying anything from Jerry Lee Lewis, I stopped listening to Chuck Berry after he had a pee pee cam in his stores, I stopped listening to Chris Brown after he beat up Rhianna, I stopped buying anything R Kelly, and the list goes on. It is not a white list. It is not a black list, it is a too dame stupid to be decent to other humans list!