Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

Tres

“Sad and pathetic country we live in. People refuse to forgive Chris, but Roman Polanski who drugged and anally raped a 12 year old little girl is given a free pass. smh...

TWO WRONGS DON’T MAKE A RIGHT. THEY ARE BOTH WRONG. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CHRIS. THIS ARGUMENT IS VERY WEAK AND SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT OUR YOUTHS MORALS/VALUES. IF CHRIS WOULD JUST SHOW AN OUNCE OF REMORSE (NOT PRETEND OR WHAT HIS PR/LAWYERS TELL HIM TO SAY) PEOPLE WOULD BEGIN TO FORGIVE HIM, BUT HE IS JUST TOO “IN YOUR FACE” AND IT’S OBVIOUS THAT HE FEELS SORRY FOR HIMSELF/GOT CAUGHT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

HWA Honky With an Attitude

CB sounds like a desperate babbling idiot; about as articulate as a crazy bag lady. Being an arrogant tough guy A-hole who beats up a girl doesn't pay. Burger King is hiring, Dude. Maybe you can sing and dance your way up to assisant manager some day after you put your time in on fries and salads, Mr. thug. Maybe you and Kanye can buy a seal and start a juggling act.

RunItRunIt15

Ill help you chris brown!!! F*** you HAters and F*** you TMZ!!!

Your Face

thank you TMZ for posting this and helping to keep CHRIS BROWN relevant.

WE LOVE YOU CHRIS!!! @soFNcute

we support you... if i ever see rihanna i will do jail time just to slide my fist across that b!tchs face. POW!!

and f_ck u haters :)

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Hey Chris you have that FAT ASS Oprah, Jayz and that no talented whore Rhianna to thank .

blameitonkarma

Totally off topic but here's a very cool website I just found. Thought some of you might like it http://happybirthdayparisjackson.com

Somebody emailed it to me. Cute idea.

HWA Honky With an Attitude

Your Face, you sound like you have your face up your ass and, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP CHRIS, you sound like you will always keep your head up your ass. CB has nobody to blame but himself. His pathetic babbling is sooo funny. He had life by the balls and through his own stupidy he is now watching his fortune dwindle, hopefully, to nothing. He sounds like the DON'T TASER ME DUDE. Begging and whining does not become him or any other jerkoff who thinks he is above common decency. I wonder if Rhianna's bank account has grown as his has nose dived. Instant karma gonna get you, yeah, yeah. HA!

Baby

Oh so sad, where is my violin ... he still doesn't think he's done anything wrong and is so hard done by .. ha ha!

don't believe it

It makes me sick that it didn't take one page before KIA had to bring race into it ..This isn't about race ...If it was theres plenty of African Americans to buy his records but no they aren't buying them either ..It amazes me that that card is played so much ...I heard the same crap when OJ killed two people .etc. etc. etc ...

Delicious

141. N Dub > My age is showing, you sound like a total jerk!! I'm not a Chris Brown fan you dumb a$$ hole.... btw your age is showing for assuming!!!!

I could give a flying fck about Charlie Sheen and Chris Brown they are both ass holes....

Delicious

Im gay I'm looking for some loving....

mellow

What he needs to do is hook up with some amazon sized club singer chick and have her beat the crap out of him, several times, maybe mark up his face in a big way (am I getting carried away) and THEN maybe a bit of public sympathy will ooze out. We will all call in to request his "got my own beat down* song.

Rocksteady

First he was doing what I see hardly anyone on this gossip site never does and thas live, what he suppose to do walk with a cape over him and say whoa is me to make yall feel better. Did I miss something did he slap your mom or rob you damn this country is full of "my life sucks please tell me about yours" people and then these people think they are entitled to meddle or have an opinion...either support him or you move on how ignorant u look speaking on something where all the facts haven't even been submitted, and them traffic cam tapes will prolly never come out to show tha world Rhianna being a persistent you know what as she admitted, swinging on him which she didn't admit, but its whatever continue to watch television shows like bachelor where the winner is picked before it starts, and keep getting your news from here and MTV, prolly easier to stay a sheep just how the government wants anyway, Truth can't set people free nowadays bcuz they rather be lockdown instead of thinking for themselves sad, buncha blind shee

Missy

I just find it totally interesting that after reading about 75 posts prior to this, only one of them actually mentioned Charlie Sheen. His former wife, Denise Richards AND his current wife both accused him of beating them PLUS he is still on TV. What is up with that? What Chris did was wrong but he has apologized I don't know how many times. Why can't people just forgive him. There is not one person who has not committed a sin, daily for most of us, and if GOD forgives us, why can't Chris be forgiven. Whether you like his music or not, he is VERY talented and unfortunately, Rihanna is not. But, she was the victim (who I believe passed the first lick) but she gets all the glory. Not fair at all. I bet people wouldn't be all on her side if she was fat and ugly. American people are so friggin vain. She has moved on in her life with her little talentless music so people should let him do the same with his talent.

what an idiot

I just saw CB in concert-I wasn't a fan of his music before and I'm still not (take u down is the cut) but he is very talented and he can sing and he can dance......I was surprised to be so impressed. I hope he gets to stay around, he made his mistakes as we all have. He had no ego asking for help, that is beautiful. He has my support. He has/will be paying for his wrongs so FORGIVE like you would want to be and give the poor guy a break