Gerard Butler & Jen Aniston

Hug It Out

3/11/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston showed some very public displays of affection at the London premiere of their new film on Thursday.

0311_gerard_jen_97642323_b-1
They make such a cute rumored couple.

karma

Seriously, these two cannot stand each other. Another boring romcom of Aniston with her showing her ass.

karma

There was a story about Aniston and Mark Walberg's female cousin. Hey TMZ, find out and out Jen once and for all. These faux romances are for the birds. The triangle thing she and the media does is so, so freaking OLD.

karma

Jennifer hung out with Chaz Bono because of her popular parents, think she supports Chaz today? Don't know which one has changed more, Jen or Chaz.

Annie

@#85 - I heard something too. Could it really be? She does have lots of girlfriends? She has a masculine face! WOW!

I Love Memphis

Is there anyone she hasn't been with??? Never could understand what all the hype is. She is so ordinary looking Nothing special. Can't stand her. Courtney Cox has it all over her and always did. She is so overrated!!! Don;t worry in a few years nobody will ever know who she was. She is going to be sorry she didn't settle down and have kids. She will be getting older roles soon. Isn't she 50?? Lot of miles on that one!!!

shauna

Gerard Butler is nasty! Do some more coke! Jennifer Aniston is a bitch. Im sorry...

camaguey

The agent who represents this guy has GOT TO be the GREATEST in his field! This Butler guy is NOT handsome (he has serious jaw troubles with top and bottom not aligning, I bet he SPITS when he talks, you can hardly understand what he's saying because of jaw stuff), has yellow, unattended teeth, bad hair, bad nose...I mean: There is NOTHING good about this guy, and yet he seems to dominate a lot of coverage nearly daily! Anyway. Who cares. Time for my Prozac.

Bart

Any bets on how long it will take her to run him off too. She is like ice cream, little bit is good, but two bowls is too much....I just can't figure out what there is about her that makes people that don't even know her, not like her. She is kinda creepy.

Cricket

Gerard Butler is not in the least bit attractive to me...Jennifer can be attractive but the fact that she gets involved with most all of her co-stars says to me that she is not very choosy with her relationships and that is probably why they don't work out. Chill out with the men already and be happy with yourself!

Martini007

I ♥ these two....

DAVID

HOW MANY MORE MEN ARE GOING TO RIDE THIS WORN OUT NAG. SHE JUMPS FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER. HMM, MAYBE LITTLE GARY COLEMAN CAN RECOVER AND GIVE HER A TWIRL. HE'S ABOUT THE ONLY ONE LEFT THAT HASN'T HAD A TURN.

I BET HER ARCE HAS MORE FINGER PRINTS THAT THE FBI....

um, no thanks

Why are people being rude. It's obvious they are going to be together forever.
Okay, maybe not forever but at least until May is my guess.

Look, I find a movie with those two in it about as appealing as a soggy toast but we are not talking about movies, were are talking about luv, Hollywood style.

Jenifer needs to chill with the high profile, short term relationships, who does she think she is, Kate Hudson?
Gerard, hmm, not sure whats going on there but I think they will last about as long as a large ice sculpture in 33 degree temperature or Cinco De Mayo if you will.

I have a hunch there are some serious walls up here and some commitment issues going on.
My gut tells me you would have a better chance of seeing Jessica Simpson throwing out old pizza than those two ever getting hitched.

becky

I love the way we just get out there and judge and basically tear apart people we don't know and never will. How do you guys know Jen is a boring person? How do you know they have even slept together? Or that she sleeps with all her leading men. They could just be friends. I huge my friends. and they don't look stoned... we all need a life and once we get one maybe when the media will find real stories to print.

yup

This guy's a dry drunk.

teatime

Someone in this picture has the "crazy" cocaine eyes!