Gerard Butler & Jen Aniston

Hug It Out

3/11/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston showed some very public displays of affection at the London premiere of their new film on Thursday.

0311_gerard_jen_97642323_b-1
They make such a cute rumored couple.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Tina

I just heard a rumor that Gerard Butler is in a monogamous relationship with director Ariel Vromen, who is a guy. This could explain why he and Jen are just friends.

sellis

I think all of you are idoits... all these comments about her being a whore or him this... wtf is wrong with you ppl?? GET AN ACTUAL LIFE!!!!! losers

Tina

Jen won't be single for long. I just did a tarrot reading on her, and her perfect guy will be coming along shortly.

LuisaTexas

She's beautiful! Some of these idiots need to stop hating! lol

KaBashTheBigAzzKDash

I wish Butler and Jen should date and get married. I think he would "balance" her out and she would "balance" him out!

Romance takes time and energy. However, if you WANT it, there's no problem finding either.

leonard calmata

What would handsome Gerard Butler want with Jenifer Anistons' old cooch? She looks like a plain Jane,and it seems she has been passed around to all her leading men. He can do a lot better than that plain jane. She is not ugly just very plain looking.I find nothing attractive about her.Unless of course you like paper cuts for lips,crooked jawline,Jay Leno chin,and eyes to close together. Can't the press find a more attractive and talented actress to give publicity to. The public is sick and tired of her

karen whitehall

Please retire Jennifer Aniston the public is sick of looking at you with your plain jane looks and your no talent at all. Surely,you must have enough money now? Do us all a favor and quit.
I bet Gerard Butler was glad to get a way from your sorry ass as soon as he could.He gave you what you were just begging for and then he ran like hell into another woman's arms.He only gave you what you were begging for because he felt sorry for you.

leonard calmata

Please Jennifer Aniston retire and spare your public from looking at the odd plain jane face of yours.You have made enough money the public is sick to death of you. They try to pass you off as beautiful that is absolutely laughable. Let's see slits for mouth,Jay Leno chin,crooked jawline,eyes to close together.Are they kidding or making fun when they call you beautiful?

leonard calmata

Gerard Butler does not want to be tied to Jenifer Aniston.When he marries it will be to a young girl that can give him several children.She is a little to old for children,she could have a mongoloid child at her age.I don't think he wants to take that chance. He will probably want children with a younger woman I am sure. She knows someone in the business that keeps her in the public limelight,because no one I know likes her.She can't act at all.All she can do is stupid Rachel parts.Maybe she should go back to tv sitcoms.She does not belong in the movies.

leonard calmata

I agree the public is sick to death of Jenifer Aniston.They keep pushing her on us.We don't have much of a choice. She has no talent at all as an actress.She is the worst actress I've ever seen. I don't care for her plain jane looks either. Please,someone help all of us.Stop promoting her.Please,Jen dont torcher us anymore,quit the movies.

mandam

everyone is just soooo jealous. i find your comments so funny.

leonard calmata

Can I ask you what are we suppose to be jealous?She has nothing,no looks,no talent.

alexmcdougall

your site doesn,t show the same as TV or are you just a phony site like the rest that tells you its free and then they want you to pay SCAM HARVEY LEVIN

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8