'Precious' Shows Off Her Spots

3/12/2010 5:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking chic in all black, "Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe rocked a pair of leopard print sneakers while strutting through Santa Monica on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Who wouldn't want to walk in the 26-year-old Hollywood Cinderella's shoes?!

UGGGGHHH

she is on her way to JENNY CRAIG.

I hate HOWARD STERN. He is one ugly loser.

Tina

I thought black was supposed to be slimming...

C'mon TMZ

Well this girl still has done more already then ANY of you broke azz hating bitch's will ever do.

sandy

If she doesn't lose a lot of weight soon, it won't matter what Hollywood or anyone thinks. She won't be around to hear it. That is the truth that someone needs to tell her. If she were my daughter, I would be walking one step behind her every day nagging and pleading and encouraging her to lose the weight so she can stay alive. It's really not about appearance. I hope she gets help very soon.

stl's haitianmodel

i love you gabby. don't worry about what these idiots are on here saying about you. enjoy your life and sucess

C'mon TMZ

Hands down Rush Limbaugh is the fattest. He's one less cheesebuger away from another heart attack!

My two cents

I am sure she is a very sweet young lady but for health reasons, she really needs to lose a lot of weight just so she lives long enough to go keep her fabulous career going. There is no reason to be that heavy.

THINK TANK

AKE dave morrissey lincoln ne nebraska...she is a look alike of me..they ripped me off.

Kooky Fan

True that - She should call Wilfred Brimley, cause if she don't lose a couple hundred, she gonna get the diabetes.

Adonis

I'm not sure if that is even human. Maybe it's a prop from the new movie "Black Blob".

tb

Hey guys!!! Will you please Google " Save Better of Ted" and it should be the second link down at " go petition" and you don't have to register to sign it. It stars Ellen D's wifey Portia de Rossi. It's a great show, it just didn't get a good time slot, or good promotion. Thanks so much!!!!!

Blabby

FOUL

Flower

She doesn't look "chic"; she just looks fat.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Pretty is pretty.
Ugly is ugly.

Each "culture" will decide.

angles

SHE NEEDS A HEALTH PROGRAM AND SHE NEEDS SOME VERBALE LESSONS SHE IS NOT A GOOD TALKER AT ALL NO PRIDE IN HER BLUE DRESS SHE WAS BUSTING OUT ALL OVER IN IT YES SHE MADE MONEY BUT WILL HER FAME LAST I DON'T THINK SO AT ALL