Celebrity Puppy Love

3/13/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Can you guess which stars love to take a smooch from a pooch?!

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Darlene

Oh yummy, after licking thier ass!!!!! ;oP

WillOTheWisp

And people wonder where sexually transmitted disease gets it’s start, lets see:

Dog Licks his/her own Ass and Genitals
Dog licks Girl/Guy’s mouth
Girl/Guy’s mouth licks Girl/Guy’s (whatever)
Girl/Guy licks Dog’s mouth
Dog Licks his/her own Ass and Genitals

It’s a vicious cycle, folks! Stop the licking!

Wil

Good luck with the worms you dumb a$$ humans.

Lindsay

us dogs do that when their owners have bad breath -- fluffy

barb

Dogs and cats can transmit parasites to humans, especially through licking faces. There are parasites like Toxocara canis, a very nasty, yet common parasite. I know, as my daughter did contract this very bacteria from our family dog. It may seem like a very cute practice, but avoid licks on the face!

shawn

love the comments here, first have to say to the guy that said "white folks are strange" your right we kiss the dog, you guys just kill them. As for they have licked their ass and crotch and so on, yes your right on and you know the sickest part, even after that, even after licking the ground, they actually are actually cleaner inside their mouth than a human. As a vet tech we have to study the bacteria and the ratio between human and k9 saliva bacteria. This has been a very well know and established fact, their mouths are actually safer and cleaner in regards to disease than a human. The object is they are using the instint of getting food from you, that has been domesticated through the ages to where they know do it for taste reasons, but also for attention they know your facial ticks, and eye movements and know how to play you like a harp to get food, or attention.

If we took close up pics of humans kissing some of the people we kiss it would look just as nasty, and in many cases much more.

barb

#25 Posted at 9:03PM on Mar 13th 2010 by shawn

----------------------------------------------------
Shawn, I'm sorry but you cannot tell me that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's especially after they have been for a walk in the park, down the street, or even in their own yard. Dogs will naturally sniff, lick, and even sometimes chew or eat foreign materials because that is what they do. It is instinct and virtually impossible to train them otherwise. Our dog is certainly monitored as to where it roams yet it did pick up the bacteria. I know first hand as both my daughter and our dog were swabbed after my daughter became ill and both results indicated the Toxocara canis bacteria. You may tell others that it is safe but I certainly will not as I have concrete proof to prove otherwise.

mellow

I have had dogs all my life, the majority of them rescues and I have never raised a hand to an animal but they sure as helll knew immediately that there was NO licking in this house. It is disgusting and I cannot understand it especially when we see it with these uptight anal celebs, the damn thing licks its arse and parts then your mouth wtf wtf wtf. Maybe it is all those dentistry procedures as a tech or the endless slides and cultures on dogs mouths but no way on this planet should anyone be letting a dog lick your face and mouth.
rant off

mellow

LMAO Shawn where do you work and pick up any dog and ask the vet you work for to let it go to work on his face and mouth. What you studied in a book has NO relation to the real world or lab work. You simply have to ask a lab tech and you would not believe your own story.

Roger Pope

IS kristy a camera girl now? if so good for her. if not why isn't she on tv

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2