TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

You Gotta Hand It

to Conan O'Brien Fans ...

3/13/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Team Coco strikes again.

Jay Leno

A Conan O'Brien fan posed for a photo with Jay Leno last night with the letters "Coco FTW" written on his hand -- which means "for the win."

Leno got the "Tonight Show" back and Conan got $32.5 million from NBC -- they're both winners.

129 COMMENTS

No Avatar
16.

Smooch    

Ahaha =) That actually got a chuckle out of me

1601 days ago
17.

Eric    

Leno IS the LOSER... did you see his ratings slide this week. Go Letterman, go CoCo. I'm so happy things will never be the same for "safe" and dull Leno... glad more and more people will find better options.

1601 days ago
18.

rachelhope26    

This is awesome!!! I'm with COCO!!!!!!

1601 days ago
19.

a guy    

#7 FTW means "for the win." it's internet lingo for posters that think they won an argument. Look it up you MORON.

1601 days ago
20.

alchemist    

For the win?...LOL Stupid TMZ...

1601 days ago
21.

Jaqi    

For the Win or F the World depends on the context you brain surgeons. Like whether "knife" is a noun or a verb. Comlex, I know, but stick with it and you'll get it.

1601 days ago
22.

La Toya Jackson    

I'm with Coco

1601 days ago
23.

La Toya Jackson    

I'm with Coco

1601 days ago
24.

Dexter    

LOL #26 good 1

1601 days ago
25.

UGGGGHHH    

I am definately with LENO. The tonight show only choses the best and that is LENO by far.

Conan does not fall in that category and never will.

1601 days ago
26.

Johnjohn    

My G-d you people are idiots. FTW means FOR THE WIN and FML means F*** MY LIFE. I think you're confusing them. In *internet lingo* FOR THE WIN has been around longer than FML. Tards.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071103200146AAmOGKb

http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/blogchatinstantmessaging/f/whatisFTW.htm

1601 days ago
27.

jfp    

I hope Leno chokes on his own chin and dies.

1601 days ago
28.

Mark    

FTW = For the Win indeed. lrn2internetz

1601 days ago
29.

Kathy in Canada    

I love how all these Conan "fans" only showed up to help him after the NBC drama. He was getting whipped in the ratings before the so-called outrage. These "fans" didn't support him until after all the controversy. So to the 10% of you who actually watched Conan on the Late Show and the Tonight Show, good for you for sticking around. For the other 90%, we'll give it 5 minutes before your attention is lost elsewhere.

1601 days ago
30.

Deanne    

Okay, for the Last time I'll tell you people: IF Conan O'Brien were Remotely funny, not of this would have happened at all!
Jon Stewart described it best when he said if Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal were both up for great roles and BP were offered the role, would he say oh no, it's Jake's dream, let him have the job? Come On! If You were up for office manager or head cashier or senior partner at your law firm, would you say, oh, let the other guy have it?! Same Same Same.

1601 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web