You Gotta Hand It

to Conan O'Brien Fans ...

3/13/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Team Coco strikes again.

Jay Leno

A Conan O'Brien fan posed for a photo with Jay Leno last night with the letters "Coco FTW" written on his hand -- which means "for the win."

Leno got the "Tonight Show" back and Conan got $32.5 million from NBC -- they're both winners.

Smooch

Ahaha =) That actually got a chuckle out of me

Eric

Leno IS the LOSER... did you see his ratings slide this week. Go Letterman, go CoCo. I'm so happy things will never be the same for "safe" and dull Leno... glad more and more people will find better options.

rachelhope26

This is awesome!!! I'm with COCO!!!!!!

a guy

#7 FTW means "for the win." it's internet lingo for posters that think they won an argument. Look it up you MORON.

alchemist

For the win?...LOL Stupid TMZ...

Jaqi

For the Win or F the World depends on the context you brain surgeons. Like whether "knife" is a noun or a verb. Comlex, I know, but stick with it and you'll get it.

La Toya Jackson

I'm with Coco

La Toya Jackson

I'm with Coco

Dexter

LOL #26 good 1

UGGGGHHH

I am definately with LENO. The tonight show only choses the best and that is LENO by far.

Conan does not fall in that category and never will.

Johnjohn

My G-d you people are idiots. FTW means FOR THE WIN and FML means F*** MY LIFE. I think you're confusing them. In *internet lingo* FOR THE WIN has been around longer than FML. Tards.

jfp

I hope Leno chokes on his own chin and dies.

Mark

FTW = For the Win indeed. lrn2internetz

Kathy in Canada

I love how all these Conan "fans" only showed up to help him after the NBC drama. He was getting whipped in the ratings before the so-called outrage. These "fans" didn't support him until after all the controversy. So to the 10% of you who actually watched Conan on the Late Show and the Tonight Show, good for you for sticking around. For the other 90%, we'll give it 5 minutes before your attention is lost elsewhere.

Deanne

Okay, for the Last time I'll tell you people: IF Conan O'Brien were Remotely funny, not of this would have happened at all!
Jon Stewart described it best when he said if Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal were both up for great roles and BP were offered the role, would he say oh no, it's Jake's dream, let him have the job? Come On! If You were up for office manager or head cashier or senior partner at your law firm, would you say, oh, let the other guy have it?! Same Same Same.