You Gotta Hand It

to Conan O'Brien Fans ...

3/13/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Team Coco strikes again.

Jay Leno

A Conan O'Brien fan posed for a photo with Jay Leno last night with the letters "Coco FTW" written on his hand -- which means "for the win."

Leno got the "Tonight Show" back and Conan got $32.5 million from NBC -- they're both winners.

CoCo

Both are right... In tech and white collar circles FTW means "For the Win", in other circles it means "F*** the World". I think in this case it was probably meant to be For The Win.

eyeroll

That is funny!

Conan needs this kid on his writing staff.

deyvis

haha! Coco FTW!!

Meowmeowpants

FTW = "For the win" in gaming terms... I've never heard it used for "F*** the World." LOL (laughing out loud, for those of you who still need help figuring out internet terms)

iheartcoco

It means FOR THE WIN. You guys are losers.

Jeremy

F**k conan jay is the best by far What is up with all you stupid conan fans bunch of idiots like him I guess

Dale

"F... the world" is biker lingo, long before the internet was even around my young friends!

Josh

Snookie looks and acts like an Italian Miss Piggie!!! Attractive I don't see it Italian/ Russian myself! Go Jay! Conan watched for years bottom line Jay is funnier in those years and now!

Joey

For all of the people on here saying FTW means "F*** The World", it used to in the past. It now means "For The Win", at-least online it does. When in doubt, Urban Dictionary is a great way to see what "slang" terms and words mean.

Mike

Too bad he wasn't watching the show..WHEN IT MEANT SOMETHING!!!!LOSER!! Last I checked the Tonight Show was NUMBER 1 AGAIN!! So keep talking crap...you guys never watched the show when it could have help Conan, so you guys are to blame..Team Conan is the reason Leno is back on the Tonight Show. Truth Hurts, sooner you face it the better. Like the one fan on Oprah said, "well, I don't watch the show but I support Conan"..NO YOU DON'T...MORON!! My favorite is "well the kids today watch by you tube and internet!" that is how we support conan...NO YOU DON'T...MORONS..you just don't get it!! To SUPPORT conan you have to BE THERE!! you guys were NEVER REALLY there..plus he QUIT!!! YOU FAILED AND HE QUIT so shut the hell up..its over!! I don't see anyone jumping to sign him..do you!! GET A LIFE!!!!

dom

I'm with CoCo, but that was really mean to do to Jay considering he was nice enough to pose for a picture with this yahoo.

Mike

...one other thing! What does Conan win? Zucker has made it VERY clear even if LENO didn't take the Tonight show back that he wanted to dump Conan..so now what do you win? A spot on FOX? Cause ABC, and CBS are not interested...AT ALL. Think of it, sticking with Jimmy Kimmel of Conan..now that is a slap in the face! If you thought Leno was bad...Jimmy Kimmel and they chose him over Conan!?! WTF! So, what does TEAM COCO win? Some Diddy CD's? What is the end game here? what will make you guys shut the hell up? He is not going back to NBC..forget it!!

Tara

HAHA That Guy ROCKS... TEAM CONAN!!!!! I will never watch Leno again.

Mike

Why is it that almost all TEAM COCO aren't even old enough to order a beer (legally)? Notice that? Sorry kids, COCO is a NO-GO! MOMMY and DADDY will tuck you in!! Poor little ones! it will all be over soon! You can all grow up, get a job and move the hell out of your parents house!

Mike

Never watch Leno again..you never watched Conan..stop lying! If you did he would be on the air..MORONS!! Leno beat Letterman by 3 MILLION!!!! SUCK IT!!