'Idol' Castoff Was in 'Princess Bride'?

3/13/2010 2:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's one of this week's booted "American Idol" contestants, Lilly Scott (left) -- and the Albino from the 1987 film "The Princess Bride' (right).

Lilly Scott
One of them pales in comparison to the other.

We're just sayin'

Kevin

She was my absolute favorite..........Best voice overall! It's just too bad she didn't have the fan base to keep her on! Maybe it's a good thing considering that if someone doesn't sign this girl......they are missing out on a ton of money! Very Poor taste Harvey! I know you were "just sayin" but cmon........that's just mean!

speekindatruth

This pic is actually Lilly Scott and the rest of decent America on the left and TMZ and it's idiot writers on the right. Pigs.

Seacrest is a Shorty

Mean. People really liked this girl and she got a bum deal. Nice work TMZ.....not

Lippy Loo

Awesome comparison! And, that Bowersoxy needs to do something with those nasty teeth! ugggghhhh.... she is on national televison and showing yellow, jagged, raggedy and missing teeth. Go to the Dentist!

Team Debra

Not nice.. not nice at all >:/

Bettsie

She is just a young women on American Idol and you talk about her like that. Take a look at yourself, your no beauties. Your just an ignorant bunch of uneducated jerks and that Harvey leads the way.

CJ Pango

Ummm...actually, does ANYONE remember the 1988 movie "Twins" with Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger? Chloe Webb who played Linda, Danny Devito's girlfriend in that movie? Yeah, THAT'S who she looks like! So much so that I didn't even bother calling her by her real name...I'd simply refer to her as Danny Devito's girlfriend...lol.

Warren

I so agree with everyone. Lilly is extremely talented and I think she has a bright future ahead of her and your post is cruel and not funny.

Shay

Its amazing that people come out of the woodwork to defend this girl, but if it is a comparison made with somebody black, the jokes and the insulting posts are flying non-stop. Be consistent.

Kat

She looks like Chloe Webb from the movie Twins.

Lori

This is just plain stupid. I don't even get it. Dumb very dumb!! I as well was shocked to see her go but her style apparantly was not appealing to some. The other girl will go this week. Only a matter of time. She is cute as well, sweet, innocent, and that is what America liked about her. Also Simon told her I think this will be your last week, American wanted to show him how wrong he can be!!!

stonecold

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

carlos farias

i actually think that lilly scott is hot.

Shannon W

Here's to Lilly going straight to a record company and recording a superior album!! Go Lilly!! I was so sad to see her go, she is unique and naturally talented, such a rarity. TMZ, you should be so ashamed of yourself. I really hope she never sees this post. Come on big news, so it will get buried really fast!!

It's Me!

I thought she looked more like Mad Madem Mim from Disney's The Sword In The Stone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments