Jason Wahler

Cuffed in Mexico

After Club Fight

3/14/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Laguna Beach" pseudo-star Jason Wahler got a serious dose of reality Thursday night -- because dude was cuffed and thrown into the back of a pickup truck in Mexico after he allegedly got into a fight at a nightclub.

Jason Wahler
Sources tell TMZ it all went down at the Pink Kitty nightclub in Cabo San Lucas where Wahler allegedly got into a scuffle with someone inside the bar.

We're told security escorted Wahler outside after the alleged fight where cops manhandled him and tossed him into the back of a pickup truck.

The local police told us they didn't have anybody named Jason Wahler in their jail ... and so far no comments from his rep or lawyer ... so ... if you we never see him again, we know why.

westside_guest

wow he's got a gut! haha you douche. you've gotten fat, your ass crack is hanging out and you're in a Mexican jail. buhbye!

tonetonetone

Mexico is such a nasty country. Why would anyone go there? Cant afford to go to real 3rd world country???????????

SNAPPLETEA

When are these people going to grow up and realize there is more to life then getting drunk and acting like fools!!!!

AN

It is true you may never see this this guy again. Scarry S#!T I lived in Mexico for two years and I seen people get taken away and never heard from again OR they take his money and dump him off the side of the road somewhere which is why they didnt have anyone by that name in custody. This is serious stuff the Cops are so corrupt they are the ones feared the most by locals. GOOD LUCK TO THIS DUDE BUT IT IS SERIOUS STUFF!

Marcy

I thought he was suppost to be Clean? Poor guy fell off the wagon I guess?! Hope He watches that Video and asks himself WTF am I doing!?

SANDRA

I have known people that get arrested and even have got killed by the mexican cops, they are so crooked, I have been pulled over and was robedby the mexican cops

Henry

Dam J-wal, hope you're alright man. I've been a big a fan of yours from day 1 but you're makin that hard these days. Use this is a learning & a motivational tool to change for the better. You got a lot of people who look up to you man, get it together brotha! We're pullin for you.

bethany

I really hope he is alive.Drunk+American+In Mexico=Death.

Los Angeles

Was he one of the guys on CELEBERTY REHAB?

kromen

Gettting arrested: Costly

Getting arrested in Mexico: Expensive

Getting arrested in Mexico to a techno soundtrack: Priceless

Nicole

I really hope he is okay. Yes, he has made some questionable moves, but nobody deserves to be kidnapped or even killed in Mexico....I will be keeping up to date on this story. Has his family made a statement yet??

linda brown

Please!!!!!!!!!! he nothing but a drunk put his ass in jail in Mexico lol!!!!!!!!!!! everybody complaints about poor inocent guy NOTHING BUT A DRUNK GET DRUNK OFF THE STREET .

missv

I'm Mexican, living in Coahuila. And let me be very very honest here. Some policemen are good people and respect the law...but MOST of them aren't and don't. I usd to live in a very upscale neighborhood and there were drugdealers living two houses down from my house, but we didnt know. One day, the cops and the bad guys had a horrible shooting and they closed the street for 2 days. When we were able to go back home, my house ad everyone else's who lived in the street were totally compeltely robbed. I mean it was ridiculous. They (THE POLICE) stole EVERYTHING they could. Jewelry, opened safes, laptops, xbox, money, dvd players, clothes, tv, etc. It was ridiculous. Mexican police is ridiculous and I really must warn you to not trust them. Never allow them into your homes, never ask "hitch hike". You can call for example to say there's a weirdo with pants down or something like that and they'll do a good job and go and arrest the guy. But when it comes to getting really close you better not. And as I said, some are good people, but others are really really not. May be even working with the biggest drug cartels. So be careful. And be safe!

becka

I hope he is ok, up-date us soon tmz...

Help Find the Mcstay Family!

Stephanie